Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Walmart (Nov. 11, 2011)



I went to Walmart and had Alberto help me in electronics....but to tell you the truth the poor boy was by himself in that dept and quite busy....especially when he was helping an elderly man with his phone problems....but I waited and Alberto got to me and looked for the TV I wanted to put on layaway....they didn't have them and he called the John Young store and they told him they had them....so I trekked my ass down to that store....

Now I get to that store and all of a sudden they don't have that TV neither....but oh wait they have one but there is a note on it saying "saving it for event"....the associate goes and asks a manager if they can sell it and they say "no"....not taking "no" for a answer I ask to see the manager....and she comes out....her name is Elvira or something like that....I tell her that if the Altamonte store calls and I come all the way down here I would like to have the TV I want....there is another TV with the same price and I would have taken that one but they don't have that on stock neither....and she was going to offer me a higher priced TV at the discount but I am not there to take advantage of them....I just want the TV this store told Alberto they had....well I waited and the manager does come back with the TV.....now that is customer service to me....I had to speak up and I was nice....but I promise you I would have called and complained about the situation if it wasn't dissolved....but it was in a nice and mannered way....so Walmart still has my business.....and I am glad that the TV is now on layaway....and what is funny it wasn't even for me but the young man that is renting a room from me....he wanted it and I wasn't about to spend two hours in two different Walmarts and not have it on layaway for him.....so the moral of the story is that customers do count somewhere in the world..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment