Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Patrick Birdsong


Written when Patick Birdsong was 8 years old - He is now 20

I wonder how many heart you will break.  I wonder how many women will fall at your feet.  You are going to be a heart breaker.  You have the power to attract people from everywhere.  That could be a blessing or a curse.  Pick people well.  Not everyone is trusting and honest.  So be careful.   I love my sweet little boy, with your dark eyes that are like magnets.  You will get far in life.  You will use your charms and brains.  A powerful combination like yours is powerful.  You are my angel and I hope we always stay close.  There will be a day that you won't need me as much.  And I will stand back reluctantly.  But young man remember I am here.  Your wife is going to be blessed to have you.  And flow in your arms.  Your children will be beautiful and compete for your attention.  You will be a soft-spoken person and a wonder to people.  You my darling have that quiet strength about you.  And I will be amazed if you have an enemy.  For so many love you.  Think about your choices my darling.  Weigh out things carefully.  Not all choices are right.  But never be afraid of a mistake.  If you ever need help don't be afraid to ask.  I will bend over backwards for you.  I can only be a mom with shoulders to cry on and ears to listen.  My arms will be there to hold you.  You are my son and I love you.  I am proud of you.  I know you will be okay.  Use your strength and the brains god gave you.  Be kind to people for they will look up to you for your strength. 


Love now and Forever your mom!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment