Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Anthony's Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant

Located at 851 South SR 434 in Altamonte Springs, Florida has a very well done calzone.  I have been on the hunt for a decent Italian restaurant and I decided to give them a try....

The calzones are what I am into at the moment....I had the Meatlovers and tonight I am trying their special calzone.  Usually I don't like to have a calzone because they are to doughy for me.  And even though it is still doughy I find that they do generously stuff it with the ingredients also.  I do have to try the pizza's and the pasta dishes though and will work on that in the months to come.  Hopefully we will have a long relationship because I am getting tired of oriental food, chicken wings and hamburgers.  So to all that read this I hope I found a decent Italian restaurant.......  

No comments:

Post a Comment