Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Adriatico Trattoria

An Italian Restaurant in the heart of College Park, Florida.......it is located at 2417 Edgewater Drive, College Park...........What can I say a true Italian Restaurant with decent food......over priced but decent....... and no loyalty to the staff......oopps did I say that.....how does the staff make any money......because as slow as it is........ its a wonder........when I did eat there I only had a few favorite dishes........but I was able to relax and read a book as it was very very quiet......in this economy it probably hasn't brought down the standards of their food.......and I know Italy has many regions but its overpriced to me.......I do feel sorry for the staff and the treatment they receive from busting their backs for a family owned business......just another example of the bosses thinking they can treat anyone they want to especially for loyalty.........

No comments:

Post a Comment