Translate

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Goodwill Industries of Central Florida...

Okay its almost been a week since I was let go for not "being a good fit" and I have calmed down some where I can blog my true and 
unbiased opinion of this organization.......so lets begin.

They advertise "helping the community to go back to work", does that feel like a pot of of crap to me.......kinda do......maybe they help people to get jobs but at the same time do they help their own employees......I don't believe so......they aren't a structured organization and are out to destroy the confidence of their own employee.  When I was interviewed by Clara she spoke of a manager who manages with "fear" where that manager put the fear of god into the employees that worked in Longwood with her.  And I knew that feeling from the "Main".......there was no one there that you could trust to tell of what was happening......I mentioned it to Tanya several times and her response was "your the third key though".......no talking to them, no taking a statement from me.......just "your the third key".........and the people that was treating me with such belittling would have stopped if they were talked to by Tanya......so did she sanction this behavior and allow them continue this behavior......yes she did......but you have to think about it......Kathy at Apopka knew it was going to happen......she sent me there not to get her own hands dirty......because when I went back into Apopka and told her I was bored there and didn't want to go back to the "Main", she called up Michelle and said "what do we do now"......it just doesn't come together till you think about the past conversations......how they acted and how the managers didn't put their foot down and say.......MyLinh is a part of management and unless she is the worst, laziness, dumbest employee you all have to respect her......my reviews were the best.....my work ethic was non stop.......I got thing done that they all wanted to get done........I have people that complimented me and loved that I could make the people around me work also......but I wasn't a "good fit".  

Never in my career have I ever been told that.....it's humbling to go through what I did and pick up my confidence from the dirt.....shake it off and go out there again to search for the right job for me......but I have and I did.......but never will I have the respect I had for this organization, that I did on my first day.......in the near future I plan on telling what they do in the backrooms and the process of donation and what I have seen from that point of view......there is so much that the public needs to know......and for all the support I have from individuals.....I THANK YOU........

No comments:

Post a Comment