Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bullying........


I am not a gorgeous girl, hell I don't even consider myself a pretty girl, I am fat and ugly.  I don't worry about it to much but life demands that you are suppose to be fit and perfect.  It's funny how that happens isn't it.  How society can say if you aren't a good looking person then you don't belong.  You can be overlooked in promotions or others can be the "mean girls" and make your life miserable.  The "popular" crowd can say you don't belong.  And you become the outsider in life.  I was the outsider in life.  I was tortured in school.  Oh the proper word is "bullied".  And I have to say I have sympathy for those kids that are bullied and then have had enough where they bring a gun to school and shot everyone.  Unfortunately the ones that do the bullying are not the ones they are shooting but the innocent people around them.  Do you realize bullying brings down someone's self esteem and you make that person feel like they don't even belong on this earth.  You drive them to want to do themselves great harm just to get away from the hurtful things you are saying or doing to them.  Its unfortunate that you think it's okay to bully someone.  It's unfortunate that as human beings we can't be nicer to the next human being. I am once again feeling like I am being bullied.  It's one of those things that happens.  I tried killing myself 7 times in Junior High because of the bullying and I thought about it today.  Why?  It's a natural transition for me.  But it came and it went.  I have strong opinions and I  don't hide behind the opinions.  But I want the bullying to stop and it has to end.  We will see though won't we....      

No comments:

Post a Comment