Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Daniel Wayne Birdsong


I have a ex husband and his name is Daniel Wayne Birdsong.....he has a fiance named Karen Wolter....he was a good father when the boys were young.....but then he meet his current girlfriend and she basically had Dan turning his back on his kids....and maybe it wasn't her and it was Dan that decided he didn't want to be in his kids lives.....whichever way it was he totally didn't visit his children....send them birthday cards....no Christmas cards.....nothing.....at the age of them turning into teenagers...

His fiance even tried to put a restraining order against my kids and it wasn't the only thing these two people did to these boys.....Jason my middle son was doing something inappropriate to his younger brother....boys will be boys and compare sizes or grab each other......and basically instead of sitting Jason down and telling him that is inappropriate behavior they put words into Patrick's mouth.....took him to HRS, had him tell stories of his upbringing and tried to get Patrick from me.....my god when I learned of this and rescued Patrick he was so sad and remorseful and explained to me the situation that these two people had him saying things.....it pissed me off......but then Patrick wanted to fight to have his father see him.....he fought a good fight....even had a lawyer and this man Dan (the kids father) told this boy face to face that he couldn't even find the time to call him once a week......

So he basically gave up his kids for this woman....or did he give up his kid because he didn't want to be bothered......I raised these boys with my current husband.....but I never allowed Lonnie to hit them or really discipline them.....they were my kids and I would do the work.....but Lonnie supported them by his hard work and being here.....oh yes Dan supported them through his child support to me....yes let's get that out in the open.....but Daniel Wayne Birdsong basically told everyone I was the bitch that wouldn't let him see his kids and such.....when it was he who gave them up.....and this is the great military man that Karen said was better then us......that claimed he was someone and the rest of us was trash.....

Now the boys are all grown up and he is back in their lives....somewhat.....and he is still with this woman....and I know children are forgiving....but Patrick still doesn't have a relationship with this man.....am I suppose to talk this young man to have a relationship.....I ask every so often do you want a relationship because you aren't going to hurt my feelings if you do....but Patrick's answer is always "no"......he told me that Dan even called his job or visited supposedly looking for him and he was angry about that....Patrick is never angry but he was not happy at all.....but it pisses me off that this man really has never been there emotionally for his boys....and now he still isn't.....at least I don't see it and Jason has some things that need to be done for him to achieve his dreams and so on and so on....and I told Jason ask your dad for help....Jason says he did and Dan says he will be there for his boy.....but I am just going to sit back and see......

I guess I am writing this is because I might be "jealous" that this man can walk back into their lives and think everything is forgiven....maybe by two of the boys.....(Gary is my first born with a different man).....but Dan was around for his life and Gary considered him his father.....so Jason and Gary have been forgiving to this man.....but to me he isn't a father....he was not there.....he didn't do anything emotionally for them.....he gave money every month.....yippy......but he shouldn't get to enjoy the boys when I raised them.....they are my product of upbringing.....and believe me it's not perfect but they are outspoken and hard workers.....they have their issues but I am sure that will be blamed on me too....but "fuck you Dan".....

This man never introduced me to his family but one time.....then he told me they wanted nothing to do with me because "I brought a child into the marriage"......how evil was that.....and I don't even know if it's true or not and what did he tell his family why I never spoke with them......he even made up a fiance because he was jealous of Lonnie and me.......he is a sad man I think.....he didn't have the balls to be the father these boys needed.....and now since the hard work is done it's daddy stepping in.....

Oh I have to get over it....I really do.....but I may forgive....... but I won't forget.....and I try to keep up with asking Patrick, "Do you want to speak to your dad".....and he keeps telling me "no" and I know he means it.....but from what he described to me what Dan and Karen did to him and tried to do to Jason and myself it's unforgivable in my eyes....but I have to be the bigger person don't I......I HATE BEING THE BIGGER PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment