Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2012

To Gary Tessinari and Arielle



Okay I wrote something earlier that I do stand behind....and it was a great stress relief for me.....but I deleted it to start it over again and to try to state my opinions and such....so here it goes....

My son Gary is a mental abuser....as his mom I know this and will have to say that he is very good at it....he has mentally abused me for years....and he continues to do it with his woman that he has....I have written about him and the treatment he gave Katie....and the day she moved away I am proud to say that was a good choice for her to get away from him....I complained how they used to fight like cats and dogs, but do you know what I realize she stood up to him and that is what came of the fighting like cats and dogs....Gary is egotistical and cruel when he talks to his woman....and he cheats on them and they continue to take it from him....he calls them stupid and puts them down like they are nothing but crap under his feet....he thinks that degree he's got allows him or gives him permission to do that....but I come to realize he has always been like that....I have always wondered if he would change and I don't believe he will ever change....he thinks the world owes him and everyone around him owes him....I had cut Gary out of my life in 2007 and then he got into trouble.....I had to pay for his attorney and other things, borrowing the money from everyone around me and repaying that debt to everyone.....and Gary thought and still thinks I am not worthy enough to be paid back in full.....a $5000 bill being paid $50 a month.....and that took argument's to get him to start paying.....but he figures being his mom I should take on that bill and wipe it out....NOT

Now lets get to Arielle and her involvement with Gary....a beautiful girl .....maybe a nice girl.....I don't know from the beginning because like she told me, "Gary told me not to speak to you"....so she lives in my home and doesn't say a word to me.....another one of Gary's mind controls.....she basically doesn't tell her parents anything about her life and constantly lies to cover the life she is leading.....but is it up to me to tell them.....no I don't think so at the time.....Patrick comes to me often and has me listening through the walls at my son calling her "stupid" or she won't amount to much or this or that.....and that's the cruelty of my son to a girl he is suppose to love.....she cries some fights back some but basically takes his cheating ways and his verbal abuse and then it's like she can't even tell her family what she is going through....she has a abortion and I don't think she wanted that at all.....but trying to keep my son tied to you because of a baby will not keep him.....look at Kayti.....so you end up with regrets and run home that lasted what a 24 hour period....you end up suicidal or talking of suicide that scared someone to call for help for you.....what happens when you come to realize that my son is who he is and he's not a nice person....talking to friends I come to realize we have had maybe 10 to 15 good conversations since you have been living here....and you have lived here for quite a while....I estimate around or almost three years.....why can't my son stay faithful?.....because he isn't made that way....he can't stop thinking he is god.....now you want to put me down....I was angry....but you are saying what Gary has trained you to say.....a piece of paper doesn't make you a better person....it makes you in debt.....especially if you don't use that paper to further yourself and are at a stand still.....I have what I have because my husband and I worked hard we never settled....regular people with no education but with a home and a car and love and respect.....I hear your mom and dad have what they have with no true education.....does Gary outshine them too.....little respect and that is why Gary is out.....I was worried about you but not so much anymore....you have people that love you no matter what in your life and you can't tell them how Gary treats you.....Gary has taken taken taken from every member in his family.....he disrespects everyone in his family.....he has a man that has always been there for him....a mother that gave him everything he wanted.....brothers that had respect for him....until he put us down bringing up his education.....a $43,000 education and nothing to gain him more.....he wants to further it, he wants to move to Maine.....he wants and wants.....action speaks louder then words....do something about it instead of putting others done around him.....show some damn respect for what others have worked for.....I am 43 years old....I have seen a lot been a lot in life....and I have a lot in life.....I made it on my own and waited it out with a lot of hard work.....I have what I have because I gave a damn about others and I may have been foolish in many ways....but I have respect and that is why I called your parents to show enough respect to say "I am sorry" for how my son has taken their daughter and has and will continue to abuse her...... Oh maybe this will light a fire under his ass to prove me and everyone around him wrong....but the curse is he will never do that till his earns the one thing he has lost.....his mothers respect......I waited and waited for him to show respect....my husband has waited for him to show respect.....

My home is quiet and at peace......I have started the restoration to a beautiful room they destroyed....and have made my apologies to parents that deserved it from the mother of the man that has entangled their daughter....I seem to have had to make apologies before for my son's actions.....but writing him off has me so much at peace.....I was worried for Arielle but I have to make my peace with knowing that she will wake up out of the nightmare she calls love one day......

No comments:

Post a Comment