Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Patrick Birdsong


Patrick Birdsong (my youngest)

Patrick Birdsong you are the nicest human being to me in the world…..sometimes in the past I have always wondered if you were to nice…..and I wondered if you would ever speak up to yourself….but right now today I want to say “way to go”.  You have found your voice….you are great to hang with and I adore your sense of self.  You know who you are and don’t care what others think….you work hard and never have a unkind word to say….you have opinions and I admire you for that.  You see people for who they are, even if it is your brothers, step father, mother, or your father.  You know what is right and what is wrong.  You know people should never be cruel and you aren’t that way at all.  The nicest thing you did was acknowledge you see how your older brother is to people he supposedly loves and you see how your grandmother treats me sometimes and you are sympathetic instead of saying “you’re stupid to even take care of her.”  You know loyalty is for family no matter what and you know families can get into fights but should always stick together.  You have plans and god I really hope that it all works out for you and you get to go to Japan.  I am rooting for you from the sidelines.  You took the time to look and investigate and now you have a plan….you didn’t allow anyone to tell you that sitting around is a waste of time….you took your time and now you have a plan in your head….and the new year is when you want to go after those dreams….
You cause no pain for anyone and love everyone around you….you might not like them but you give a damn….you still have chosen not to contact Dan and talk to him….but for what he did to you in the past I don’t blame you….you have to make that decision….you chose not to go out and socialize and play your computer but again like Jason that is the signs of the times isn’t it…..I want you to pursue your dreams and make them all come true….I want you to keep your sense of good will and to allow love into your life when you are ready.
I thank you for coming to my rescue and caring enough to sit with me and encourage me and talking to me when I am having a bad day….I love that you never put me down for “helping others”, you have kindness and you do voice your opinions when you know I am wrong….you allow me to be me and I think I have always allowed you to be you.  You have sympathy for people and love in your heart and whoever has you for a partner will be the luckiest person in the world.  I know you won’t allow anyone to run over you, but I was worried about that in the past….because you were so quiet.  But you’re not anymore are you….
Love your mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment