Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Loyalty


So while I was shopping with my son Patrick I had a conversation ....I asked him does he think I am loyal....he said, "you are to loyal to the wrong people"....

I asked him for examples....these are his examples....you are to loyal to Gary and he isn't loyal to you....you allowed Gary to get away with treating you like crap and he shouldn't....you did everything and beyond for Gary and you keep allowing him back to treat you badly.....you are to loyal to Dan when you ask me if I want a relationship with him....I don't and that is my and I want you not to worry about that as my mom because it will always be my choice and he creeps me out and Karen does too....why would someone come to my job and think leaving me a phone number to call my dad is okay...it creeped me out and I had to sit down for at least a half an hour to calm down (when I asked him why I didn't know about that till now - he said I would have gone off because he got scared and creepy about it)....I still remember what they did to me and I want you to stop asking me if I want to contact him....because I don't...and you think it's loyal to Dan or me to ask every once in a while if I want a relationship with him....and you take on the guilt that I don't speak to him but it wasn't your fault...I feel its my fault I allowed them to do what they did....you are to loyal to your mom when she isn't a nice person to you....she is nothing like you as a mom and I see it....I understand why your loyal to her but you shouldn't be.....now you are asking me if Gary calls me as a brother and the answer would be "no" and I don't expect him too.....so are you going to take that on to as your guilt.....Gary was to busy putting me down and the life I want to live....he is mean to his woman and to you....remember I lived on the other side of the wall and heard how he talks to his woman.....mom you basically left us alone after we turned 18 years old....you only bother us when we mess up your things or want the area's where we live cleaned but we live in your home and should show you respect....you ask Jason or I to take the trash out we do....Gary did nothing for you after he turned of age but use you and you are to loyal to him....and for anyone to say you try to run their lives is wrong because you give advice, you listen and then you step back....when we were young you made us follow your advice....you changed that up when we turned 18 and then allowed us to make up our own minds....you were loyal to Kayti and even gave up Krystina and contacting her because it hurt Gary's feelings....but as I see it Kayti should have been in contact and allowed you to at least see Krystina on FB.......she blocked you out for what reason.....I bet you anything it was because of Gary.....so you recently got to see her FB and got to see Krystina......you were so happy.....and then I bet you anything Gary made sure you got blocked again......and if it wasn't him then Kayti did it and that doesn't show you any loyalty from either of them......you gave Kayti what she needed when Gary wouldn't.....you spoke highly of Kayti and stuck up for her......and even though you gave in to Gary for loyalty....Kayti shouldn't have allowed that to happen.
you are to loyal and you need to stop sometimes....and I love you....

he said one more thing.....he said he doesn't know where I learned loyalty with what I was surrounded by....but stay the way I am because he likes my loyalty.....


****WOW ASK PATRICK ONE QUESTION    -LOLOLOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment