Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy 9th Birthday Krystina Lucille Tessinari

To the most beautiful girl in the world

I am wishing you a awesome birthday dear Krystina.  You are loved by those surrounding you and for those out here in the world that get to send you birthday wishes from afar.  I am one of those from afar, but never forget that there is so many people in the world also wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY because of this blog and the letters I have written you over the years.  I see you everyday, when i close my eyes.  Wow 9 years old today.  I love you no matter what.  I will always cherish you and want the best for you.  I have loved you the minute you were born and will always love you till the day I depart from earth.  You have a special place in my heart and always will and I will include your whole family.  Without you the world is just one angel short on earth.  

So this may be short and sweet but I send you an abundance of love and happiness for you and yours.  I may be far away in miles but never far away in spirit.  Be good and be the best you can be, because you were meant for many many things in life and ordinary is not one of them.  Love to you on your 9th birthday.  And may the higher powers watch over you always.

Love your grandmother
MyLinh McDonald   

No comments:

Post a Comment