Translate

Monday, March 2, 2015

My final response

My response:

You know your in here Arielle reading this....so here lets do it......

Kayti doesn't speak to me and she can answer why she doesn't.  And it will not because I didn't her love her and Krystina it will be because I hurt her feelings and she needs to forgive me on her own.  She may be mad at me for putting things in this blog about her and her family but she will tell you this and not lie about it, I have always loved that girl and always wished her luck.  She may have harsh things to say about me right now but she would never attack Patrick like you did.  She knew Patrick would do anything for her and she knew if she asked Patrick for anything he would do it for her all she had to do is ask.  Unlike you where Gary's brothers don't even feel comfortable being around you and that home.

You know what my dear Arielle you can go to hell and like I said you were never my daughter in law....it was always Kayti..... I felt like more my daughter in law then you will ever be.  Patrick causing friction in your marriage.  I may have stuck up for him while you were practically calling him lazy but secretly agreeing with you that Patrick needed to step it up, but when you said Patrick being there is causing friction in your marriage and Gary's side of the family doesn't bring peace now it's done.

WE ARE DONE....AND YOU CAN GO TO HELL......





No comments:

Post a Comment