Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Now its the end for now....

My last post on my FB

Very very busy on my FB....lol....thats what happens when you have social networking.  You can post all about "god" and its a "cheery day" and all the funny video's you want.  But its all about real life and the interaction you have among people to right?  As you all saw a little drama among my family and that was a hoot and a holler.....I have been told I want to kill off 4 years old and I get jealous of children....I have been told what to write and how to write it on my FB and I have been told I am a "good" person and that my husband is sssssssccccccuuuuuummmmmmmmmm.  My son Patrick has been called names today and that I am a bad mother.  Is it funny?  Maybe not.  But the truth always comes out.  It can make us unsure of ourselves at times.  I had a father die and a mother after 46 years admit she "hated" me because of others liking me, kept asking that question and no one got on my ass about it.  I have a missing granddaughter and a grandson (not missing).  I have friends and I have enemies.  I will not bend over and stop posting because this is MY FB.  And it's to bad.  But I will also not stop on my blog neither.  You either believe it or you don't, not my problem.  If I lose friends or family not going to be the first time and won't be the last time.  But I gain the knowledge on who is my friend and who isn't, what my family thinks of me and whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment