Translate

Monday, March 2, 2015

4th time is the charm.....

March 2, 2015

Response from Arielle:


and when you were here titan was 2 weeks old. You wanted to leave him upstairs while we were downstairs. I'm not leaving my newborn alone where i can't hear him or see him. I don't agree with the way you raise children on a lot of things. And I did leave you alone with Titan remember you have him cranberry juice? And then you got mad when I said don't do that. You wanted to give him water and defensive when I said breastfed babies don't' need water. I was really sick on time and I asked Patrick to watch Titan. He handed him back to me because he didn't know how to burp hi. You have said it yourself you like children when are older. You were also the one who wondered if you could love another grandchild also the one who said return him for a girl. The one who said I'll buy him a tutu or if he wants dolls he can have them. I am not like that my son is a boy he won't be playing with dolls. We raise children differently and thats that. And of course I'm closer to my mother and I hand my kid to her she's my mom. BTW I thought Patrick never talks about my family problems how would you know about my sister? That why I won't talk to him. And I know he was invited Gary asked me if he could come. You think he would be here if I said no?



Response from me:
Leave him upstairs while we were downstairs not on mars....are you serious titan was taking a nap are you serious give the boy some space. Damn girl.....I don't care if you agree with my raising a child....but really cranberry juice...how many of the mothers on my FB have dipped the pacifier in a juice to give to a baby.....VOTES PLEASE.....and when you told me don't do it I stopped and said I was 'SORRY' you ass...I wasn't defensive.....I said it was your child but thats what I used to do and I will follow your rules...hell my girlfriend right here said when her children had teeth coming in she used to put whiskey on her fingers and rub it on their gums...OH CALL THE CHILD ABUSE HOTLINE SOMEONE PLEASE.....i said babies need some kind of water to settle themselves and rinse their little bellies out and you said what you said and I just said I am only telling you what I thought you didn't have to listen to me, do you want to bring up Kayti again because at least she wasn't a tight no sense of humor bitch like you and I guess Krystina is all torn up with me giving her a pacifier dipped in juice.....again you like to twist it all around don't you.....as everyone knows I always wanted to have girls around and when he was a boy I said that teasingly but heh you have no sense of humor ( as another one of my friends said you probably wouldn't)...and do you consider a boy playing with dolls something wrong with them....then I guess Gary and Jason playing with little girls and their dolls makes them unmanly.....and a tutu yep if he wants one he will get one....but don't worry I won't get the chance right.....I said children that are older is easier because you can understand them and know what they want so I prefer them older...and HELL ARIELLE GARY TOLD YOU THE SAME THING....he didn't know how to handle a baby and left that up to the mommies and liked them when they were older....he told me he said that to you.......anything that kid askes from me as a grandmother you are damn right.....knowing about your sister my sweet child Gary does talk to me every once in awhile......and for your mother what a saint and a patient woman and I did see how you treat her and Gary.....I been on Gary about it, but as for you it's your mother right.......She is WONDERFUL.....and I actually like her and am glad she gets Titan.....But for my son he needs to be nicer to her.....again Arielle I want to make this clear you hit the bulls eye I will not be in your lives as I am such the cause of your marriage problems......and Patrick and Lonnie and Jason can't function without me so I guess I have to go deal with my idiots and babies now and thanks for everything....and you should have said "no" thats what you wanted to say .....yeah do you want to put out there that Patrick is the scum of the earth because he is "gay"...and damn he is the only child that didn't play with dolls......You've thrown everything else in my face get to that my dear child and lets put the nail on the coffin....Oh damn don't you do woman tooo.....dang girl 50 - 50 chances there.....the one thing I haven't done yet...got pointers....






No comments:

Post a Comment