Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

ROUND 1 DIFFERENT WAR.....

My Facebook

Lia Kral I have a question to ask you and lets see if you can tell me your side of the story. I have been wanting to ask you this for a long long time. What happened and how did it happen that I lost my BFF for as many years as I did. I remember things my way and I have asked Marie and Honey their version on how things transpired but I never got a chance to ask you. I remember that someone got a hold of my diary. They ended up going to Vegas in my place while I lost a friend for many many years. Honey was in prison when I asked her and got defensive but decided that she would make peace with me and lets see what you have to say. I always wondered and lets go ahead and you tell me how it transpired in your memory. You can do it here in comments or whatever but lets hear what you got in your memory on how I didn't go to Vegas with Marie and you did. How did you make that happen.

Lia's response:

The way i remember it was i was living with maria traci,jonny and david .and some how maria fond the book iam not real sure what happen in between but the last thing i remember is a few days before we took off you called from the kmart parking lot saying you took alot pm pills and i dont know where you get the idea that i made that happen

My response:

Okay thanks


***NOW AFTER 6 HOURS OF SLEEP I WAKE UP TO THIS......


Now the war:

Maritza R. Wehmann What is going on. I will like for this to stop. I have forgotten and dont think about it anymore is been 17 yr ago and have move on and have positive of what happened. I hate to go on fb and see things that is

 Maritza R. Wehmann I hate to go to fb and read things that I have put in the back burner.

Maritza R. Wehmann If I want something of my pass to come out I will put it out their my self. So I hope I dont have to think of that day again it hurt people got hurt and change thigs. But if I have to relieve it is not going to be good. I am happy that we are all doing good and lets keep it that way. Thanks

MyLinh McDonald this wasn't about you...and like I have said it's time I got her side and I got it. Lia gave me her answer FINALLY I ASKED...not going to hide the fact that I wanted to know. and now I put it away. There was three people involved and now I got three peoples answer's. I wanted to know why and I got the "why".

Lia Kral YES IT IS ABOUT MARIA YOUR THE ONE THAT WROTE SOME UNFORGETTABLE THINGS ABOUT HER DAUGHTER IN YOUR DAIRY THAT MARIA FOUND HERSELF AND EVEN CONFRONTED YOU ON IT AT WORK SO THEN YOU TOOK IT UPON YOURSELF TOMGET PITTY FROM MARIA BY EATTING A SHIT LOAD OF PM PILLS AT THE KMART PARKING LOT

 Lia Kral YOU WANTED THE TRUE STORY THERE IS

  Lia Kral IT WAS YOUR OWN ACTIONS THAT MADE IT THE WAY IT IS MyLinh

 Maritza R. Wehmann Yes is it about me because it involves my child. I told you what happened and I forgave you and also that I did not want to remember it. We start a new friend ship. People that know what happened ask me why I forgave you because they would not have done that. But I did past is the past a I do not hold grug. I am happy we are friends but I did ask you not to talk about it . And their you go and post it on fb asking Lia about it. Sometimes in life we have to let go of the past and continue on thats what I have done. Please I do not want to think about that horrible day and what I read . Im in crying right know just thinking about my daughter that was just 4 / half year old . I don't know what to think rights now. Like I said the past is the past I don't live with the past I learned from it. I guess I still have to learn from it.


 Lia Kral AND THATS WHY I GIVE YOU THE COLD SHOULDER. A TRUE FRIEND WOULD HAVE NEVER WROTE SHIT LIKE THAT ABOUT NO FAMILY MEMBER .THAT WOULD MAKE THINK YOU REALLY WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING AND THATS JUST PLAIN SICK OF.

 MyLinh McDonald Lia Kral so you wrote and I thanked you for wasn't the truth after all...so you are saying that you lied to me when you gave me your answer. And I thanked you for the answer. Okay well I guess I thank you now once again for this. I kept your answer private as you delivered it and thanked you but since you now have "caps" up and such I guess the truth is finally said. I never put "daughter" up on this post. I as everyone around me knows I have always wanted to ask you. I kept it plain and simple but again the true colors of people do come out and what you actually think of me is revealed... thank you for your response and now its over....You didn't need forgiveness Marie it wasn't you....why would I have to forgive you...I thanked you for your honesty and I thanked Lia for her honesty.....well what I thought was the honesty .... and for you to add the details thats on you both....that is why a simple question....like can you tell me what you remember is seen by different people in different ways. So I was never your friend Lia and I personally don't give a rats ass you in private chat you blamed it on Marie and now with Marie on here you want to back track.. good job......your two faced self is coming out Lia Kral

MyLinh McDonald and wow PLEASE KEEP GIVING ME THE COLD SHOULDER....I beg you to continue please Lia Kral like I want to have a warm shoulder from you.....GROSS......

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment