Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

ROUND 2

FACEBOOK POST

So I asked Lia Kral a question last night wanting an answer to something. She gave me the answer in private and I thanked her for the answer. I didn't put to much of the details about why I wanted the answer because those that know what happened didn't need the details. Wow for once I didn't put something out there and all the details...(lol)....I didn't call her a lyer and I didn't bad mouth her answer she told me what she thought at least I thought she did. But once again by not putting out the details I gave the power to others to hurt me and instead of saying, "did you get the answer" it became about why do you want to know...and name calling and such. And boohoo the "cold shoulder" like okay.....whatever.....I guess I have to say that again I thank you Lia Kral for your truth in the matter in private chat...but really don't backtrack when you are faced with something else. It's not becoming. It shows that you are two faced and not honest. You were always none as the "instigator" and personally I don't like you and you don't like me because of your own jealousy or mine. And your right for a person who can say that or set a person up for that is a SICK INDIVIDUAL.....now who could that have been????

 Lonnie McDonald You know honey I have always known you to want the truth and what you showed me in private chat and how you said, "thank you" ... you had that from Lia and thanked her. Now for her to backtrack isn't nice. And Marie will understand why "YOU" needed the answers from all parties involved. Because she is and always will love you and your quirks. She listened to you and you listened to her. And it may have been settled between the two of you but you needed the answer from the other involved and I am glad you got it and now she is showing her true colors. I will always support you. And I will always love you and your quirks

 Lonnie McDonald wow Marie that was cruel....and I am right now ashamed of what I am reading. My wife your friend wanted to know something. MyLinh McDonald didn't put the details out on Fb she asked a question and left it at that. You and Lia seemed to have wanted others to know the detail and you put it out there yourselves. And then you have reasons to cry...I think for you not to ask your friend are you okay with the answers now and instead you attack her. Just like the past...Lia was probably on the phone with you and said this and that and you end up attacking MyLinh McDonald because of that girl. I have read her diaries (with her permission) lol. And NOTHING IS EVER SAID IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE READ WAS THERE ANYTHING ABOUT A CHILD. No ones children...is in those diaries. Not in the 80's 90's or 00's but you brought out the details and you want to throw it out there that is on you not my wife. Marie you are loved and cherished as are your children. But I am going to not be quiet and passive and if you are ever a true friend you would know that was wrong this last post. She asked a simple question got the answer and went to bed. She woke up to you and Lia putting your details out there and you are crying maybe because you know in your heart it wasn't true and you put things up there and now you are ashamed of believing the worst in your best friend.

MyLinh McDonald wow Lonnie McDonald I am speechless......THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING IN ME....sometimes you do surprise me.....I LOVE YOU...

Maritza R. Wehmann You know what Lonnie this is not with you and I hope that you really did not know anything about it and if you did you are a skummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You guys has lead the mother of lion out waching for her cubs. I ask to not bring it out any more what more do you want. A true friend will leave it at that like what your wifeeee comment we talk about it and agreed and settle on it and move on.What Mylinh my answere was not goood enouth? It seem you are still stock in the pasts we have all moved on so you should due the same. No Lonnie Im not cruel . Cruel was you dearest wife did when she wrote that it seem you do not know her that well Im so sorry. Anyway This is over and it take two to tango and let the shit stink. Im not one off them good bye.Know Im the one that nows the true colors thanks for you guys showing it to me. Please and next time Lonnie you make a comment let it be you. Because I already know the trick that Mylinh does all the typying for you.

Lia Kral MARIA, my friend you have nothing to be ashamed of the actions and the writting of the other party needs to hang there heads in shame not you. they brought this upon them self .they wanted the truth and got it they wanted answers they got it remember the old saying be careful for what you wish for

 MyLinh McDonald LMAO Lia Kral...kinda funny how you can say that...I got my answer all right....in private chat....and then when you and Marie get together you come up with a different version.....you are to funny Lia....and everyone has your number....your friend your friend.....where have you been for your friend.....still LMAO....lol

MyLinh McDonald dang Lonnie McDonald now your ssssscuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm......well well well......LMAO....

Lonnie McDonald Well Mari you can call me scum because you know the truth. And for you to not be okay with your best friend asking Lia what happened that is on you. And you can burn the bridges you want. Yes my wife types for me sometimes but will you ever know for sure if it's me or her. You know her secrets and she knows yours so let us not play how your a mother cub or lion. Because I now think you protest a little to much my dear. YOU IN YOUR HEART KNOW SHE WAS SET UP. But somehow you can not say, I believe you my friend that you would never do that as I would never do that to you. Because that would mean you were wrong about your loyal friend. She isn't going to say it but let me tell you Mari I am ashamed of how you put your own details on it and didn't just say that. She didn't bring up the details you did. She asked the simple question and you got with Lia and had to remind her of those details and then you both went off. Is that about right? No more of this Marie and to my wife, everyone that knows and loves you know how you are with kids and for this to be said about you and believed is on them and thats it.

Lonnie McDonald Oh Marie I am also an ass. And yes I am typing this to.

MyLinh McDonald Oh my gosh Lonnie McDonald this is to funny.....how do you become ssssssssssscuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm to an ass. Its a shame right.....Well I knew she thought badly of me but damn....that is good....I got to see what she really thinks of me.

 Maritza R. Wehmann If you know how to read I said.(You know what Lonnie this is not with you and I hope that you really did not know anything about it and if you did you are a skummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.) But since you and her that your I must said you are guilty. Go Bye you are wipe out of my fb. Dont need insanity in my life.

 MyLinh McDonald really I can't read....I read it loud and clear.... your so cute.....did you get it all out yet??? because I really need to put this up on my blog.....      

No comments:

Post a Comment