Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

DONE

People that hide things are not true to themselves and I personally don't hide things because "why".....I am as true as I can be. When I hide things it gave people the power to hurt me. I won't let that power be given to anyone anymore. I have family problems like everyone else in the world. I have answers I want in life. I am 46 years old and I wonder why people just don't be "honest". You know my daughter in law was brutally honest on what she thinks of my family and my children. Even though you saw me respond to it and not "nicely" I respect her for saying what she has wanted to always say. Now I know and to tell you the truth I say "FINALLY" the honest truth. But when you come at me and say here is the truth and come to find out it wasn't how do I respect you for that. I am not bothered she got her big girls pants on and fought with me. Hell at this moment I LOVE HER MORE FOR IT. She apologized to me in text and I will post it, but I don't really need a apology, i just wanted the truth. She was probably having a bad day and wanted to get things off her chest but as family I ACCEPT IT AS SHE SHOULD ACCEPT ME. I will be going to get my son because it needs to be done. He needs to finish his schooling and be a teacher. I love Arielle and Gary Tessinari with the deepest part of my heart and a fight is a fight it's how you grow from it that make you a better person and I wish EVERYONE WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT. Fighting is normal....it's how you say 'I LOVE YOU' that matters and how you are suppose to take that fight learn from it and always have each others back. Bad things come out in fights mean and vicious things...but things can be taken back as long as there is true love. So Arielle you had your truth and I gave you mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment