Translate

Monday, March 2, 2015

It's not always about you...Maybe you have a guilty conscience about things.....

March 1, 2015 at 8:12pm

ARIELLE'S NOTE TO ME:

I am going to assume your latest FB post are about me/my family. If I am wrong please correct me. First off I don't have issues with you or your family, I do have some resentment because of things that were said in the past. But I am trying to get over them. As far as patrick: we (Gary and I) agreed to let him live with us so that he could experience a new state. Make new friends and have something new. If he doesn't want to do that then who am I to force him. We did agree on him getting a job within three months of living here and as you can see we have clearly extended that since he's been here for 7 months and hasn't had a steady job. We don't need him to pay anything, that isn't the point. It aggravates me that my husband works 70-80 hours a week and that I work as well and he is ok playing video games day and night not exactly putting an effort to find a job. I have never asked him to clean my or Garys mess. But I have asked him to walk the dogs(which he does do). I have also asked that we help each other keeping the house clean. Floors vacuumed and moped things dusted, bathrooms clean.- nothing excessive. Those things never get done unless I say something. Which to me is like he's my age, why do I need to say something. If it's dusty, clean it. If it needs to be vacuumed vacuum it. Never with the intention of having him as a maid . Just helping each other. I have to tell him, clean your bathroom, flush your toilet, wash your dish. Things I don't feel I should have to tell a grown man. His room is always a mess and smells yet I never say anything about that because that is his room. As far as Gary, he is the messiest person I've ever met but I married him, his mess is my responsibility and I have never said other wise. I don't speak much to patrick because he lives in his own world. When he is home he plays games, in the car he plays games, when we have dinner he watches games in his phone. He doesn't come downstairs unless there's food and stays in his room. I'm not going to tell an adult what to do that its time to put the games down. That's his life. What conversation do you have with someone who is constantly playing games? Patrick is very polite he has never talked back to me or told me he won't do it. But I don't feel I need to tell an adult what to do. I am never home, I work from 5-6am to 3-4 pm and then go to my parents house because Gary isn't home and when I am pumping I need help with Titan. I don't see the need to be home to just watch tv all afternoon and evening. I don't make an effort with patrick because he doesn't either I don't have time to baby him or tell him. What to do. I don't feel the need to say get a job constantly when he should know this. I don't think I am wrong for any of this. As far as talking to you I can say I haven't made an effort maybe because we're so different and disagree on so many things I don't want to make things worse. Maybe because I don't want everything I say to end up on a blog or in Facebook. Idk I will make an effort to speak to you more though. As far as patrick I feel he needs to make that effort.

MY RESPONSE:

AND NO IT WASN'T ABOUT YOU BUT HERE LET'S DO THIS.

I had a whole response already typed up and let me tell you it was not good.  But as my computer seemed to delete it I am going to take it as a sign to make this a little bit better.  First of all you seem to forget things my dear daughter in law.  How many times did I beg and plead for Gary to clean up his living area here in my home, i BEGGED YOU TO DO IT OR MAKE HIM DO IT LIVING IN MY HOME.  What did the room look like when you left my home.  The nasty dishes the nasty dirty clothes and my god the holes in the walls I had to patch up.  That room was picture perfect till my own son GARY TESSINARI moved back in and it became my worst nightmare.  I CONSTANTLY AS THE WOMAN AND THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE HAD TO SAY SOMETHING.  You know what as a woman working and taking care of a child its a part of life that will never end, "you will constantly be telling someone to do what needs to be done even if they know it should be done."  I am so over you throwing it out there that you and Gary work this many hours a week.....do you think I sat on my ass when they were younger.  I worked, I danced in 9 inch heels and worked 80 to 100 hours a week and still kept a house clean and feed my family with good home cooking and did the laundry and such and had my children right besides me learning how to do it themselves.  But as you were in my home I STILL HAD TO BEG AND PLEAD AND CRY TO GET ANYONE TO KEEP THEIR SHIT CLEAN.  And Gary telling me he paid me $200.00 dollars a week he shouldn't have to do ANYTHING.  So let me get this straight, you work and take care of a child but you have to tell Patrick his room smells like a locker room.  Well welcome to
ADULTHOOD AND WOMANHOOD.  Men don't just do it.  They need to be told.  My grass can be ten feet tall and my 51 year old husband has to be told to cut it.  My Jason who is at home needs to be told to do his laundry, and I was there last year telling Gary to take his plate to the sink out of respect for your mom and you.  Patrick is used to not flushing the toilet because here we don't every time we take a PISS or even have the dot of a shit because of septic problems.  So he is actually in a habit not doing that and filling a septic tank.  Well guess what you have to break him of the habit.  You don't speak to anyone and open your mouth that's on you.  And to complain about it I will accept that even, but let me tell you my friend it will always be the same complaint.  I make Jason his food right now.  I make sure I do it because he is on a diet along with Lonnie but let me tell you I am only doing it to help him.  But he is grown and should be able to do his dish and wipe the sink or put the lid on the trash can....but just the other day I had to remind my 51 year old husband and my 25 yr old son to do just that.

I hated Patrick going there but he wanted the opportunity to go to school there because they offer more then here.  And where did the three months come from.  He isn't a bad rude person like you said, but like he says have you EVER LET HIM SPEND TIME WITH HIS NEPHEW, OH GOD FORBID IF YOU DO.  But you want to send me a rent bill then please do.  Because all I get is this from you, "we like having him here "but".  Really when I was there your kitchen constantly had dirty dishes in the sink and I cleaned them with Patrick.  I cooked I cleaned up.  But I also cleaned up after you and yours also.  I felt so bad for your mom that my own son just ate and left his plate where they were, and I said something about it.  So I don't want to hear how you and Gary work 80 hours a week and this and that.  You
dishonor me and my own husband working many may hours and having to do it also in my own home.  Because your mom was there helping you maybe you forgot what it takes to be on top of things.  Why should Patrick have to clean up after you both, he should be doing it for his AREA YES.....but not your area when as you state he doesn't come out of his room., so you have that much right.  I had to tell Patrick if his room smelled like a locker room and he would clean it.  If I asked him to vacuum he would.  If I asked him to scrub and get me a glass of water he would.  ASK HIM AND STOP COMPLAINING, make him a list if you want.  If he plays his game to much why don't you and him go for a damn walk instead of you going to your parents house every single minute your not working.  He went out with me all the time, he actually enjoyed going out with your father in the world and riding a bike.  But heh you don't ask him to spend time that is on you also.  So what is he suppose to do but stay in a room and be quiet as a mouse.  He helped with Denise's kids when they were here, if I asked.  MEN NEED TO BE ASKED OR TOLD.  It's a part of life.  I have guest here right now that have to be told if I like things a certain way.  They do it for me.  And I may have to remind them till they get it but its a part of life.  You are not social and never will be with this part of the family and it wasn't because of our opinions....they are called opinions because its up to you not to take them or do.  And I don't like the way you are neither but I DAMN WAY TRY and when you have something to say I am not about to sit back and not say what I want to.....because as I HAVE STATED THATS IS WHAT MAKES LIFE INTERESTING.  You can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen.  I have people telling me I am the biggest BITCH, but guess what that is a compliment to me and my own voice.  And I never had a voice and I do now and I plan on responding.  Do u think because you have my grandson I would bend over backwards in fear you would say he isn't aloud around me.  Well I already know that's how you feel and hell what can I do about that.  I have other people that like to have their children around me.  They have to correct me sometimes to but they let me be me.  

I don't have conversations with Jason because I have no idea about his games.  But when I have something to say I say it.  He plays his games so frickin what....is he out robbing people or doing drugs.  A game is the least of the problems.  You don't even try to talk to him as you don't to me.  I don't play games, I jsut beg for a phone call every month or a damn picture sent to me.  Do you know what you said when I said have my son call me.  "he works 80 hours a week"  REALLY.....I don't work....I never had worked 80 or more a week?...you insulted me with that one.  And to tell me I post pictures all the time of Titan Rey on my FB......REALLY......do you....I CAN CHALLENGE YOU TO THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T AND AS A GRANDPARENT OR SUPPOSEDLY ONE OF THE GRANDPARENTS I WOULD LIKE PICS SENT TO ME....and you don't even know what they are for do you..maybe my FB .... maybe something else i thought would be nice for Gary and you.  And you may not know it but I stick up for you and Gary about him not finding a job so soon.  But I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY I DON'T LIKE THEM PLAYING THEIR GAMES ALL THE TIME. 

I don't care if you have issues with me about what I have said in my blog and in FB because I like to write it all out or type it all out that is me and my world.  It's life what do you have to hide.  Are you wanted or something?  I have my opinions and my loves and dislikes and I am one to put it all out there and you can KISS MY FAT ASS don't read it.  You obviously like to read my stuff and my opinions if you get so hot and bothered by it.  I will do what I want I am 46 years old and having the time of my own life right now.  I have many friends and many loves and many disagreements.  But I have people that love me JUST FOR ME....they don't

have to agree but if this response makes you mad oh well I can't help that I was you once when I thought it was about me all the time.  LIFE ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT YOU.  I have to say your cryptic messages make me wonder sometimes to.  But as your text asked me at 6:30am was it about you.  You should have left it at that for a minute till I answered you instead of this and now I HAVE TO RESPONE.  But I will write what I want to help my friends or to respond to something and go ahead delete me as you are all famous for when you get or hot and bothered.  I am so USED TO IT. 

You don't talk to me because there are things I don't now and when you say it you get all squirmy about this and that.  And if you can't stand a woman with opinions then don't talk to me....WHATEVER.....and you should be used to people having opinions as I know my son has stronger opinions on things then me.  I don't care Arielle you put the gauntlet down.....don't talk to me...you and Gary went three years without talking to me.  So lets go ahead and start again.  You and your perfect self can just keep it all to yourself and your right I do make it a part of my life on my blog and FB because what do I have to hide....NOTHING.......I don't hide the facts about much in my life like you like to.  But that's where you will go wrong in life to because people will think you are stuck up and mean and hiding things.  Like Gary and Kayti hiding the fact what he was up to....or you hiding the fact from your own family about things or hiding the fact you want to be this and that and acting differently in front of your own family, or what you did in life to please others.  I AM NOT PERFECT DEAR GIRL AND NEITHER ARE YOU....and my opinions count to someone and the fact that someone can learn from me is a treasure.  So put your big girls pants on and send me a rent bill....and I will pay my debt unlike some people.....or send my child home s
o I can have the pleasure of his company and tell him his room smells like a locker room and smile.  You dishonor me for what I have done for my own children and for them to watch out for each other.  And I will NEVER FORGIVE YOU NEITHER FOR WHAT YOU DID OR WHAT I PERCEIVE YOU DID TO MAKE MY SON MARRY YOU WITHOUT ME THERE.  So I guess we are even. 

MyLinh







No comments:

Post a Comment