Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My darling husband.....yes he did this himself...lol

My Husband facebook post

To my dearest wife
I know that we are at odds and I know it's my fault never said it wasn't but never confirmed it was. You are my best friend and I love you no matter what. You are loyal and fierce and you are like an oak tree that no one can chop down. I remember what happened years ago and I know you wanted to find those answers you did and then went to bed today only to wake up and have your best friend come after you. I love Marie and such very much as you have loved her for many years. But she will realize that you needed those answers and being your true self you got them. She wants to attack I know you will be there when she comes around and says "I am sorry" and if she doesn't then that is on her because she will be letting you go when you have always been there for her. She knows in her heart you would never do that but others have set it up to look like that. But those same others aren't in her life and hasn't answered her calls for help like you have. She knows you have always been there and have NEVER TURNED YOUR BACK. So I don't want you to feel like you do at the moment without me telling you that this isn't on you, it's on the people that made it happen and you keep looking for the answers if you must, but I know after what Lia commented you were at peace. They just want to keep saying it was you when I now the truth as you do.
Love your husband

MyLinh McDonald Okay my darling two times in one night you have surprised me.....I LOVE YOU always have and always will.....you and only you will be the one to make me cry tonight...THANK YOU Lonnie McDonald FOR BEING THERE FOR ME LIKE NO ONE ELSE TONIGHT....

No comments:

Post a Comment