Translate

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Nothing is easy but it all comes out good sometimes......

  I went to N. Carolina and picked up Patrick but I got was a lot more.  I think I got a daughter in law finally.  I have to say again that fight kinda made me "respect" her more and love her even more.  First of all she went toe to toe with me, and we survived.  I wasn't going to go to the house, I had Lonnie drop me off and head to the house and get Patrick.  But while I was sitting there I got a phone call from Arielle and she said what she had to say and I said my peace and we ended up agreeing to go to dinner and just say, "I love you".  I think she said she loved me.  I think I said I love you.  And let me tell you that it was nice.

  No family can be all cheery and all sunshine.  You have problems to go toe to toe and get it out.  I think that's healthy.  Hiding things and holding them in isn't healthy at all.  You have to get it out.  And there may be some truth in things you say, so you think about it and try to make things better.  Not going to be the last fight at all.  If I thought that I would have to be an idiot.  But I have to thank Arielle for reaching out and making me feel like we survived our first MAJOR fight, I just hope that I made her day also when I put out my own olive branch.

  I love you Arielle more today then I did yesterday.  I will hope that our love and friendship grows more and more everyday.  You are a wonderful Mom and a wonderful wife to my oldest, and may your family have a blessed life ALWAYS.

MyLinh



To my oldest son Gary Tessinari,

  The maturity you showed by staying out of the woman in your life fighting is the smartest thing you have ever done I think.  With that action confirmed the maturity you are coming into.  You made me so proud.  You look good Gary and happy and content and even though you are working around the clock I can see that your family is important to you.  I know you are growing into your own and no matter what your mistakes have been in the past, you have learned from them and you are a better person for it.  You have to go through the bad to see your mistakes and learn from them and WOW son you are making a mom proud.

  The woman in your life may have other issues sometimes but yeah you have a strong woman and I am a strong woman and it's going to be sometimes that we go at it.  For you to step it back and just allow us to fight it out was so mature.

  I love you Gary and you do me proud as a mom.  You know sometimes your actions sucked...hell a lot of times it sucked.  But my gosh Gary I can not say it enough, "YOU MAKE ME PROUD".  Love your family and seek the rest of the family to make it one.  I love you VERY VERY MUCH.  And always hold your family close.

Love your mom

   

No comments:

Post a Comment