Translate

Friday, March 6, 2015

The most beautiful 6 word response from Kayti Miner Ratigan


.... leave me out of this mess



MyLinh McDonald      March 6, 2015 at 7:42 AM

Kayti Miner Ratigan you have actually blown up the twitter acct (not mine personally) I have set up for this blog and dang girl my FB has blown up.  A RESPONSE A BEAUTIFUL 6 WORD RESPONSE.  I thought Chad's response was big in all areas of social media but my beautiful Kayti you have outdid even him.  I don't care if this was toward me, it's something.  Gosh I would delete this and everything else if we can just work on this and talk.  But I know I know you still aren't in a forgiven mood.  Well another thing I have to be thankful after all, a fight that brought you out even for a moment.  Maybe I should fight even more.  But I am so trying not to, I am to old for it and having way to much fun in life now a days.  As I see with the many people that contact me about you and the pics you are also.  You did it Kayti, you found yours and I am truly so happy that you have.  There are many wishes I have for you, and for my whole family.  I was happy when you contacted Patrick to even say, "stay out of your life" also.  Even being angry or defensive it's just a pleasure to get something from you.  Everyone askes me who would get you to take down the blog completely and I say Kayti Miner Ratigan herself.  Not by simply asking but by simply calling me and having a conversation with me that was meant from the heart.  I was thinking about it with the letters Gary was getting from Krystina, but then I thought it all stopped once again and its just not consistent enough.  If it gets better for me then I would consider it.  But only one person can make me stop.  Your beautiful Kayti and so is your wonderful family.  So if you don't respond that is okay because this is forever listed in my blog as a truly beautiful morning that I am waking up to.  I am so cheering on Yvonne Stewart who is fighting for "Grandparents Rights" in the state of Florida and pray she gets that through.  I won't be doing anything legal.  Krystina is well missed here in Florida but I am not going through all that legal stuff, I would have years ago, but as long as grandparents in the future don't go through what I have then I will have a smile my face.  I made the choice though and I am waiting for you to give an ounce even to me.  I love you as much as I loved you in the past and I love you for finding your own.  CONGRATULATIONS Kayti even if this was done in meanness or frustration I am now going to tell Arielle thank you for fighting with me and bringing up your name because it gave me something from you.  Sick I know but I take my victories and contentment from the smallest things.  
Love you and yours always Kayti.  
MyLinh McDonald 

No comments:

Post a Comment