Translate

Friday, March 6, 2015

To you all my readers

  To all my friends that have followed this blog to the people across the seas and the State of South Dakota and every other state, here is the response that you are all blowing up my twitter feed today and woke me up out of a deep sleep.  I express everyday you have made me strong and smile.  You are the ones that support me and get me pictures.  You are my angels out there in this world where if you didn't send me pics I would have nothing.  I know that you all need to be thanked everyday and every hour of the day.  But as you can see the little response from Kayti makes me smile and so very very happy today.  Thank you all again.  I couldn't close this today without you all knowing that.  I know all your responses are coming that going on UTube in videos could get me even a larger audience and put me on the media even more and the offers of a book with Krystina's letters are flattering but my blogging is enough and dear to me.  I don't want to be "trending" or "viral".  I just want and have always wanted one thing and that is some kind of forgiveness and communication, with Kayti first to air it all out then a great little girl or young lady named Krystina Lucille Tessinari.  And yes I did tell the truth, I would end this all for that opportunity.  I couldn't get this all out in my Tweets but I have what I want to say here and you all can forward it in whatever for me.

  I love you all to for the wonderful response I have received and still will be.  YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL YOURSELF.

MyLinh       

No comments:

Post a Comment