Translate

Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter Krystina Lucille Tessinari

Hi Krystina,

  Its a day late only because I slept in today because I had to work Easter night, I hope you and yours had a great Easter.  From the pictures I got from my twitter feed you are looking awesome and your family had a great time with friends and Grandma Marie.  Its amazing to see how grown up you are, and how big your sister is getting.  The time does fly by doesn't it.  I had a dream yesterday and it was a strange dream, I think because my phone kept going off with Twitter messages from people that my mind was not fully at peace, wishing me a "Happy Easter" and such.  I was surprised that I did have a few pictures of you and the family on my twitter feed also.  But I dreamed you came to introduce yourself and we talked and talked and that night I passed away with a smile on my face.  And Jehovah asked me what do I regret the most and I said, "not having more time with my beloved grand daughter."  Maybe I am meant to stay alive only till the day we meet.  Well that is something, I am far from a dream interpreter, but it was interesting to me.  I woke up with tears running down my face.

  Well I wanted to drop a small note and say I hoped you had a great Easter.  You are so very very beautiful and everyone looked good in the pictures.  I find that you are still looking like your father and Zoe looks like her father.  I don't know if your sisters name is right, I think I got it from someone and trust that it is the right information and if it isn't you will have to forgive me.  I have seen pictures of your cousins also lately and my goodness those boys are growing like weeds.  And your Aunt Nikki I know is coming in May and I wish I could see her and the boys for lunch but I know that is a no no.  I am probably going to be in N. Carolina for Titans birthday around the time she is here.  But I hope they have fun.  Your Aunt looks so happy also and her fiance is a nice looking man and that little boy of his is super cute also.  But Aunt Nikki looks good as does your Grandma Marie.

  I am having a birthday party in May and I am having Payton and her mom come in from Oklahoma.  Remember Payton is my grand daughter from Grandpa Lonnie's side of the family.  I am trying to figure out what to do in the 24 hours they are both going to be here.  Want to have some fun with her and her mom.  I will take some pictures and put it up on the blog so you can see them one day.  Remember they are Payton and Jessica Gallaway.  I do have to write more and give you names and places and dates of people that know me and family that are almost everywhere in the world.  You are going to have a lot to do if you find me gone and want to know more about me.  But its like a treasure hunt, thats how I am going to think about it.  Because if I am gone from this earth it will be the biggest treasure hunt you will have in life to find out about me.  And there are well placed people that will be looking for you also.

  Anyway my lovely grand daughter you have a great day.  Be good and love with all your might as I do you.  I will write some more again soon.

Love you always and forever in this life always,

Your grandmother







  

No comments:

Post a Comment