Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Krystina Tessinari

Thursday, October 13, 2011
 

Krystina Lucille Tessinari

dearest krystina lucille tessinari

I did steal some pics of you recently and I have a question to ask you.....are you as happy as you look.....you are beautiful and your mom looks happy too....

that makes me feel good.....i have to say that I think I made a mistake when I gave up the phone calls....I have to remember your daddy can be cruel to the people he is suppose to love the most.....I think I have to change the way I think and have more sympathy for your mom because she has to fight back somehow....and admire her more for having the guts to leave the state and your daddy behind.....i am sure you will be back and I wish I could see more of your pictures but your mom cut it off....but I am sure your father had something to do with that.....but its good that I got the pictures I got....I always said your mom would raise you well....and I hope that you are happy.....I love you little girl and I can't wait to meet you again one day.....it will be the best day of my life.....remember you were named by me and the name fit....with that smile you look like my sister and grandmother all rolled up in one.....i honored the right name for you.....

stay sweet and stay happy and safe.....I will be waiting for you.....hopefully in a few years your mom will contact me and ask to come for a visit....because I would move heaven and earth to get a visit.....stay safe and love to your family that surrounds you.

Love Your Grandmother 

No comments:

Post a Comment