Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Krystina Lucille Tessinari





Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My One And Only Grand-daughter

I am crying tears right now and its because of the crap I have gone through not being able to speak to my grand-daughter or see my grand-daughter.
My son does not know how to put his crap aside so I can see her.......
She is well taken care of and her mother is doing a great job as far as I can tell, but its crap that I can't be a grandmother and I hate it and hate life.......
But one day my granddaughter will come back and I will get to see her in person.....and I will shower the love I have for this girl and tell her she was never from my mind and soul....

Krystina Lucille

Yes I was sneaky and I don't care, because I got to see pics of you and I took them so I can see my grand-daughter.  And it pains me to know how I had to give up talking to you.  My choice in life to keep your father from starting up with your mom, and then it would be a fight between them.  But I hate to know that I am even banded from pics of you.  I even get angry at your father because he is able to see the pics but never told me to take a look at them. 

So its up to me to be sneaky and get them.  I am going to print them up Krystina and put them in your album and I will treasure them. 

I wonder how angry you will be when you come back to us.  Because I am just plain pissed off.....and hurt.   But you are loved and I will continue writing you notes for your album and get pics any way I can.

I love you Krystina and keep growing up.....because the bigger you get the closer you get to finding us and come for a visit........

I just know that I want you to meet your great grandmother again before anything happens to her - so hurry up and get grown......

Love always and forever your grandmother

 

 

 

 

 

 Krystina Lucille

I went thru a back door and got pics off Kayti's facebook to see pictures of my grand-daughter.  Its been 2 long years and everyday I think about her.
She is so missed.  I don't know if anyone can understand the heartache that comes with being a grandparent that is cut off from her granddaughter, not by anyone's choice but my own because because my son can not stop being so mean to Kayti her mom.....so in order to make my son not want to strike at Kayti because I got something in the mail and not him, I broke up the contact......and I have to be mean doing it.......I want my granddaughter to know that she is loved and won't be forgotten by me.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment