Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Debates about Real Life


Thursday, September 29, 2011

Debates about real life

On the way to taking my husband to work we had a great conversations on these subjects – so let me share

So the debate is this:  If you were brought up in a denomination as the base of your upbringing and you turn of age and turn from that religion that is a choice you make in life....God gave you that choice to do so....I am not a religious person....I believe in God.....I have studied the Bible with others.....but I have a belief that God is everywhere and will hear me no matter where I am.....but I would never put someone down for their beliefs.  I can have a debate with them and maybe adopt some things they believe in after the discussion....but if you make the choice not to follow the religion you were brought up in then how do you blame religion.  It needs to fall into the choices you make in life.....what people have observed is that maybe you need to look at life around you and know that no human being should be called, "STUPID" - "UNEDUCATED" - OR THINK YOU ARE BETTER THEN SOMEONE ELSE..... especially when you yourself is in a relationship with someone that does that to you.....

Debate #2 is this:  Does someone with a paper saying they have a degree make you better then someone?  To my experience, and believe me I have had this thrown in my face before, people with an education seems to throw that up in everyone’s face like it’s all that.  To me it’s what you do to further that education that makes you something doesn’t it….and what you give back to the world in order to honor that education….belittling someone in the name of that education makes you a sad sad person…..my son has dreams but how he uses that beginning step is to belittle everyone around him, especially his family….he doesn’t encourage he puts you down throwing it up in your face…..he wants this he wants that but he doesn’t say you know what I am going to do this and that and do it to the best of my ability….and Arielle follows along with how Gary is better then the rest of us because she has been brainwashed into believing it herself…..she doesn’t think to highly of herself and her abilities but wants to defend a young man and his abuse of his family….hell Gary has even put down her family and I really doubt she defends them…he has no regard for the people that have sacrificed so much to give them what they said they wanted as a stepping stone…..to continue with their dreams….my son wants to go to Maine, he wants to go to college to further his education….this is what comes out of his mouth….but does he do it….no…all talk and no actions….so while he sits around dreaming of things he tells Arielle how she can’t do this right or she isn’t worth this….is that a reflection of himself…..

Debate #3 is this:  Do you allow someone to have so much control that you cut off any real family members in your life and friends….but yet you allow that person to cheat on you and then basically fuck you….and you are okay with that….do you allow someone to tell you who can you speak with and so on and so on….I take some responsibility on that because I saw what was going on and I didn’t do something about it sooner and I tried so it’s time to go on and let it happen….called “had enough”…..I have been taking it for years from him and felt so badly for you but once again it’s your choice….so don’t try to belittle me in the process of making those choices….I am a uneducated, no job holding bitch but I have a home and a man that loves me always….and would never allow another human being to think they are better then me because of what I have and have worked for I own what I have in life….you don’t even own your own choices….so prove us wrong and get what you deserve in life….and that’s a life of your own and not one revolved around mental abuse….he is my son who I may have pride in for some things….but I think he is a abuser and you are being abused….no woman should live with what you live with….like my son say’s “he controls you, and he’s got it like that”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment