Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Kayti and Chadwick Ratigan






This is Kayti's wedding photo and its beautiful......I am thrilled she is happy and loving life right now......She is now Kayti Ratigan married to Chadwick Ratigan......my prayer for the both of them would be long health and lots of happiness.....may god bless you and give you all sorts of happiness......
To Kayti and Chadwick,

I wish you all the best in your life and my prayer would always be that......you both deserve it and the picture shows that you are on the right road for that happiness.....if I was there this would be my toast to you: 

You Kayti deserve this in your life.....and I always said there was a love out there that wouldn't hurt you and you found it.....may this man deserve your love....and may he know that every time he looks at you.....be blessed and be happy and know that you are loved  by many....may there be many years of blessed and peace in your life....

 Yes this would be the toast.....love you Kayti and may god bless your life......I LOVE YOU!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. She is beatiful and i no you miss her. She will come round one day.

    ReplyDelete