Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Away from my grand-daughter



Friday, July 22, 2011

Life so far away from my granddaughter

Recently I got some pictures of My granddaughter and I didn't care how I got them or who I used to get them.  And basically I still don't care....I may not talk to her but it doesn't mean I don't want to see her or to see the amazing life her mom is giving her.  Kayti is not a bad mom, Gary is not a bad dad, what is going to anger that little girl when she grows up and finds out why her family was split, because her dad couldn't just make peace and allow others to enjoy his daughter.  Because with Gary being a jerk, she has no chance of coming for a visit, because Kayti is afraid to send her to us because Gary may do something crazy, and even if I take the responsibility of her visit and getting her back, why would Kayti trust me.  So take this set of grandparents out of the equation.  And then that is where it all goes wrong.

Krystina has a amazing life and that is what I see in the pictures and I knew she would....and Kayti found a young man I hope she is happy with.  But the last text she sent to my son said something like, "Krystina calls someone else "Dad" now.  And that is not right.  But what my son did to her was wrong too.  And he did some mean things.  But thats what this is all about.  A little girl who doesn't get a phone call even because of her dad.  Plus to call and want to see Krystina and her mom not trusting me to see her because of my son.  It all boils down to waiting for Krystina to want to see her dad. 

I just hope Krystina forgives all the way around....because only time can te

No comments:

Post a Comment