Translate

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Aunt Louellen.....you will be loved and remembered....

today I lost my Aunt Louellen, she passed at 2:00 pm today and I will always hold a special place in my heart for her....Patrick and I got to make a trip last weekend to South Carolina to visit with her because she was put into the hospital and the word was for all family to get in to say good bye to her.  So Patrick and I made the trip....that woman had the strength to hang in there to celebrate her 64th wedding anniversary this last Tuesday and to see her son come home this last Wednesday......that is what is called will power for the ones she loves....thank you Aunt Louellen for being so important in my life because without you and Aunt Betty and Uncle Clyde I would never have found my sisters.....and even though one of them doesn't claim me I have a wonderful sister in Ruby......I am honored to have known you and I love you a great deal....May God keep you safe till we meet again and I love you....Uncle Clyde will be lost without you......after 64 years together he will be lost....but the family will watch out for him......You are now at peace and no longer in pain and that was the toughest thing to have seen was you in pain....but I am happy that you are now at peace....

So I love you Aunt Louellen and give Aunt Betty and my father a hug for me....and I will smile at the thought that you told me that you were going to give my father hell for not doing right by me.....he did what he could and I know you are still going to give him hell......love you and I will remember you always in my heart and thoughts.......

Love your neice
MM


No comments:

Post a Comment