Translate

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Krystina Lucille.....a precious little girl.....

Krystina Lucille,

                                       Aunt Louelle, MyLinh, Uncle Clyde, and Krystina (2008) -                                                  MAY YOU REST IN PEACE AUNT LOUELLEN (2012)                                


I lost a family member today and even though it's sad I did get to say goodbye this last weekend and that was special to me that I was able to do that.  Aunt Louellen was a new family member.....not someone that I grew up with but a family member that I found and loved.  She was important in bringing my step sisters together......its a long story.....one that I will share with you one day.

I just wanted to write and say that if I die one day without ever seeing you ever again it would be horrible to know I am leaving this earth without ever seeing you again....but I won't dwell on that right now....because I still have faith that I will get to see you again.....I had a dream though this week because I knew my Aunt Louellen would leave this earth that it made my dreams more vivid about you and your mom.....there would be a knock on the door and your mom and you would be standing there.....I would pick you up if you were still little enough to do that that I would give you and your mom the biggest hug in the world and I don't see myself letting go for a long while....but it was a dream and hopefully one that will come true.

What is funny is that I have a co worker that has five children and I envy the grandmother and the joy she gets from being able to be a grandmother to his children, hell to be honest I envy Grandma Marie and the time she gets to be with you, but you have to figure it may be part of a punishment I am living for allowing your mom to come and live with my family and getting to love your mom for those years that Grandma Marie didn't get.  I look back and think about what kind of grandmother I would be and have been for even that short of a time I loved a precious little girl that is growing up everyday bigger and bigger......I love you little girl and you will always be that little girl.....I have to say that I pray that Kayti and Chadwick are putting pics up every once in a while for me to see and have just to be able to see you all.  Because those pics mean so much to me in my low times and make me smile knowing you are happy and your mommy is happy......I think that is why I am at peace just knowing that your mom is happy and so are you....love them little girl and stay safe.....

So because I am a little to sentimental at this time I am going to end this letter......but know I love you a great deal...

Love always and forever,
Your Grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment