Translate

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Titan Rey Tessinari

Hello Titan,

Well my trip to visit you is coming to an end.  It was a honor to meet you and I am so happy to see you young man.  It's nice to see you with your mommy and daddy and family surrounding you with love and peace.  It's what every grandmother wants for her grandchild.  You have to wonder why I am on a blog writing you letters and it's just one way to make my feelings known to you and the world.  I love to see you looking around looking at the world you have been blessed to enter and only god could have chosen such a perfect child to enter our lives.  I am not a religious person and I don't pretend to be, because I have different views on god and religion, but someone more powerful then us mortal humans would have blessed me with two grandchildren.

I will be back but I leave you in such capable hands.  And your Uncle Patrick is coming to stay to further his education in the field he wants to be good at, as you father has proven everyone proud in his field of work and your mommy.  What a proud grandma I am to know that you will be watched over by such strong individuals.  I have to include your grandma and grandpa Perkins and you Aunt Amanda on the ones to watch over you everyday.  I am only in Florida and I will come around dear boy as much as humanly possible.  I never took vacations or slowed down except for one other child, but now I can try to think of my future with you always.

You are just another piece of the puzzle for this family and you are a perfect fit.  You as I come to the end of a visit I hope that you feel the love I leave behind.  I am sure my facebook will be filled with pictures and such of a beautiful child.  I have many many people and friends that love me and I love them, but you have a piece of my heart that no one can take from you.

Be good and strong and stay well and at peace Titan Rey.

Love you always and forever,

Grandma      

No comments:

Post a Comment