Translate

Friday, June 6, 2014

Titan Rey Tessinari

Hello Little Man

Trying out the new nickname for you.  You or your parents could hate it but I guess we can keep it among myself if that happens.  I haven't heard much for a few days, so I am guessing everything is well.  Your mom looks totally fascinated by you and full of love and your father looks thrilled as hell to have you.  There is still that little puzzle of the picture missing your step sister Krystina.  I hate that word, step sister, I think I used it in one of Krystina's letter too but I don't want to upset anyone by just saying sister because of Arielle (your mom) or Chad (Zoe's father).  They may take offense since you are all labled "step" in society.  But I kinda have a feeling they both wouldn't mind if they love you all equal.  But you are blood in one way or another.

Just a part of life isn't it Little Man, a big old family out there and everyone has to come to age to meet and that's the hardest part for someone like me to ratify in my head.  Well I am going to be on my way soon to meet you and I can not wait.  I just want to hold you and love on you.  You are probably overwhelmed with love by so many right now.  You have this big old family spread out in so many directions, you just don't know that yet do you.  But you will one day, know the whole big picture.

Your parents probably have dreams in their heads for you as some other family members.  I have my own dreams for you.  I have dreams that you will never know suffering or have to make the same mistakes we have all made.  But that is so unrealistic isn't it, you have to make mistakes to be a better and stronger person don't you.  I just hope your mistakes are little and you always come out on top.  No one is perfect and that's the most important thing you have to learn.  Your parents weren't perfect, your grandparents, aunts or uncles, no one is perfect and never can claim to be.  But we all inspire to be, and that is what makes us human.  As long as you love and can have the capabilities of forgiveness you will be fine.

So Little Man a grandmothers little letter to her grandson.  I love you and can't wait to meet you.

Love Your Grandmother from birth till the end of my time,

      

No comments:

Post a Comment