Translate

Friday, June 6, 2014

Krystina Lucille Tessinari

Hello Dearest Krystina

Well it is summertime here in good old Orlando, Florida.  And I think wow what I could be doing with Krystina if I had her for the summer.  There is so much that goes on in Florida that is so much fun.  It's another summer that I can't come to you or you can't come to me.  I would kinda like to see your part of the world one day.  You would think having family in different parts of this world would be great then you have someplace to go and visit for a time. 

I love seeing your pictures Krystina, you are growing up so quickly and my god your sister is already so big.  Are you a good sister?  Hopefully you are and your sister loves you to.  I had just wrote the word "stepsister" in Titans letter and said I hate that word.  So I think I had used that word in writing you but I don't know what is the proper way to address your sibling and I am doing my best in that regard I think.  This may be your choice you have to make in life and if I offend you then I am sorry.  Back to the summertime.  I see you are always doing some kind of activity and it looks all so neat and outdoorsy.  The mountains look gorgeous and the lakes or rivers look wonderful and refreshing.  So have a great summertime Krystina.

I am going to go and meet Titan Rey in a couple of weeks and I can't wait, your Uncle Patrick is going to.  It's going to be a quiet weekend, Patrick is in Buffalo, New York for a friends wedding and he comes back Monday, he left today really early.  And Grandpa Lonnie is working right now so I have the whole house to myself which is a rare thing sometimes.  I wanted to write you a short note today because I noticed school was out and you came to mind.  Not just out for the day but for the summer.  And I closed my eyes thinking what if Krystina knocked on my door right now and I had the opportunity to have her for two weeks in the summer what would I do, or if I went to her what would we do?  Questions and fantasies, that is what my little world is made up of when it comes to you.

Well have a great summer and always remember I have my own dreams when it comes to you Krystina

Love Grandma always and forever

No comments:

Post a Comment