Translate

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Krystina L. Tessinari

Hi Krystina,


  It's April 27, 2014 and I am writing you because heck why not. It's part of the privileges I have to write you in this blog. It gives me enjoyment. Easter has passed and May is coming up. I turn 46 this year in May and I am getting older, maybe not wiser but older. This year has held a lot of ups and downs for me. Your grandfather and I went through a moment where he wanted to go back home to Oklahoma. I sent him on a vacation in January for his birthday and he got homesick. His mother and his family is getting up there in age and he misses his home state. I call Florida my home state because I have been here for so long. And of course we have the house and I want to leave sometimes to, but Oklahoma is not one of those places I want to live in I am afraid. It's just not one of those states I want to live in. But we got through it and everything is better then ever, which is weird, you have to fight it out to the death to make everything better. 


  You are also going to become a big sister once again. Your dad and Arielle are having a baby and its a boy. They are going to name him Titan. I like the name, it's a strong name for a boy. Hopefully he lives up to his name. Your dad is  growing up finally. I say "finally" because sometimes I wondered. I am proud of him though, he is learning to be the kind person I knew he had in him. So that makes me smile, now I call him with my worries and insecurities and he talks me down like your Uncle Patrick does to me. I asked Patrick if he was giving Gary lessons, and Patrick said, "No Gary is learning all by himself". And he has been talking to me more kinder and makes a lot of sense, kinda weird right?

 
  God I love my family, the big extended family I have out there in the world. I think about all of you so often. Maybe it's old age, or something is around the corner that I am leaving this world. They say when you are about to give birth you "nest" and they say when you are about to leave the world you work at letting people know how you feel about them. So I am writing to tell you that you are loved. You may not know how much you are loved by me, but you are so loved by me. I wish for you to one day know how much.

   I do know I see on my blog people all over the world have read this. And I wonder what they think of these letters to a little girl named Krystina Lucille Tessinari. Are they all wondering how the story is going to end. Are you actually going to google your name and see all these letters I wrote to you. Or are you going to be delivered a package one day saying this is what your grandmother wrote to you, and she may be gone but she didn't want you to forget about her. It's a story with no real ending yet. You are either going to find your dad's family or you are going to be seeked out by the world. Crazy isn't it. Well I thought I would write you something and say I am still here waiting little one. Keep up the good work in growing up, because the faster you grow up the better chance I have of seeing you again.


 Love you always and Forever,

Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment