Translate

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Patrick Birdsong

Patrick James Birdsong

   Hello there my youngest son. I wrote a small note to Gary and Jason, so now it's your turn. You have this freaky ability to learn from your brothers mistakes. How the hell do you do that? What I want you to know is that you have my respect, because of that ability. Of course I am proud and I love you, as I do for your brothers. But you are respected by me also. Not saying I don't have the same for your brothers but its freaky how you can hannle things. I know your insecurities, I know your fears, yet you adapt to them. You were my quiet child. Never making waves, you are my champion. You call me out constantly on all my crap, yet unlike your brothers I agree with you. Your brothers call me out only because they get angry at me. You do it without a agenda. Not because you are mad at me or love me, but because you know I need to know. So you have my respect for being you. For learning to speak out, for the courage you have found. Thank you Patrick for learning from other people's mistakes. Following your own path in life and living a life you want with the love and respect for others. You have my respect.

  Always stay like you are because you are a better person then the rest of us. And the world will know it, the people around you already know it. They say you are my favorite, you aren't you do know that. You are just the one that knows how to handle me better then anyone else. Never have you come at me with anger or nastiness. I said you call me out on my stuff, but you allow me to speak with you and to tell you when you are full of crap or to even yell. And that is why you have people thinking you are my favorite, but you are just the most respected.


Respect to you Always

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment