Translate

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Gary Tessinari

Gary Matthew Tessinari,

    Hi son. It's you mom! You are expecting your second child with Arielle, and I am thrilled for you. Having children is one of those blessings all humans should experience if they can. They are a joy, they are nerve racking, and they are trying at times. You know I have been through all of that with you. I am very proud of you, I don't say that enough. As a parent you think your children should know that automatically. But sometimes its nice to hear. Have I always been proud of your actions. HELL NO! Can I say I have never been disappointed. NO, I can not say that. Yet I am proud of you. There are some tough things you must learn in life. Like communication, and treating others with respect. But you are learning those things and it's on of those reasons why I am proud. Nothing learned is ever easy. Especially when people call you out on things. And as your mom I will always be the first one to call you out on things. It's because I want you to be a decent human being or a good husband or even a good man.

  It's a part of life, and if you don't learn how to communicate then how are you going to learn respect for people. I write and thats how I communicate. It's harsh at times and its loving at times. I get angry and I get cruel, so you probably learned that from me. I can say that honestly now, I tried to give you and your brothers the capabilities to communicate but maybe I didn't teach you the proper way to do that. So I will allow that to fall on my shoulders. But Gary I didn't teach you to treat woman badly or to belittle them and you were mean, but you are learning and I am so VERY PROUD OF THAT. It's never to late to learn. I am still angry I didn't get to see you wed, that reminded me of my brother. I love and don't get to see the fruit of that love wed his wife, but I am still proud of you.


My Pride to you son Always,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment