Translate

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Krystina Lucille Tessinari and Kayti Bostnar Ratigan

3-19-10
Copies of letters are preserved in album for you to see

Grandma and Grandpa,

I love you!  I miss you !  I love you the mostest.  I won't forget your a part of me I promise.  My birthday was so much fum.  I went to Chuck E Cheese and was there all day!  I got to dance with him and he gave me a crown.  I got a computer and I play with it all the time.  I learn my ABC's and #'s.  I got your letter today, I will put it with my books.

Krystina


***Now grant you that was the last letter I received and some pictures which I still have....that was the package I got with nothing in it for your father.  That was the start of your daddy feeling bad and I chose to back out of calling and such so to not be in the middle of this mess.  My mistake was that I should have told your daddy to handle it.  But I felt so bad.  And it was coming down to sticking up for your dad when I always took your mom side for everything.  My only comfort for me when she got the two letters I sent one for you and one for her was that I thought your mom would read the letter and say to herself this isn't MyLinh let me call her and talk to her about this.  As I would have done for your mom in the past when your daddy and her fought to get her side.  Especially when I had such a heart to heart about her leaving and wishing her the best and to find that love that deserves her.  I gave her my blessings on going and told her I LOVED HER.....but she never called me and I allowed it to go on.   I even thought throwing the money in there she would say "wait a minute she closed out that for me, and owing her" then she would call pissed off about that....then I could explain that it's not me but Gary wanting his mother to be behind him for a time.....It made me angry that she never gave me that chance like I always stood behind her she NEVER CALLED......so I am stuck with choices that I made thinking your mom would say thats not her.  So this letter went next to your mom and you.......


Kayti
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PICTURES AND LETTERS FROM KRYSTINA BECAUSE GARY AND YOU WANT TO FIGHT AND WITHHOLD KRYSTINA FROM HIM - WHERE HE IS UNABLE TO TALK TO HIS DAUGHTER - SO HE ENDS UP GIVING UP - BECAUSE THAT IS BASICALLY WHAT YOU AND GARY MADE ME DO IS GIVE UP - I REFUSE TO ALLOW YOU TO PUT ME IN THE MIDDLE - EVER SINCE YOU LEFT I HAVEN'T SEEN A LETTER TO HER FATHER OR PICTURES SENT TO HIM AND NOW YOU ARE SENDING THEM TO ME - VERY UNFAIR AND NASTY - YOU HAVE TURNED INTO A PERSON THAT I DON'T LIKE BY YOUR LYING AND THAT INCLUDES THE MONEY YOU OWE PATRICK AND ME - AND FOR YOU TO USE THESE LETTERS AND PICTURES FROM KRYSTINA TO ME IS NOT RIGHT - YOU LOST THE FAMILY HERE ON YOUR CHOICE AND YOUR PROMISES AND LIES - AND WHAT GARY THINKS IS YOU ALLOWING KRYSTINA TO COME FOR A VISIT I TOLD HIM TO BE PREPARED FOR ANOTHER PROMISE NOT FULFILLED BY YOU BECAUSE YOU AND HIM WANT TO FIGHT AND FIGHT - I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY BUT TO STOP USING KRYSTINA WHEN U KNOW YOU AND GARY MADE YOUR CHOICES TO SEGREGATE THAT LITTLE GIRL FROM FAMILY  - YOU DON'T EVEN SEE PATRICK PICKING UP MY PHONE AND CALLING HER BECAUSE OF YOU TWO - SO YOU STOP SENDING ME PICTURES - HER DADDY IS THE ONE THAT SHOULD GET THEM.

mailed on 3-25-2010



Krystina
March 25, 2010

I RECEIVED TWO LETTERS FOR TWO WEEKS FROM YOU AND SOME PICTURES YOU DID IN SCHOOL.  BUT KRYSTINA I ONLY RECEIVED THOSE LETTERS BECAUSE YOUR MOM AND DAD ARE FIGHTING AND YOUR MOM IS NOW TRYING TO REEL ME INTO THE MIDDLE.  EVER SINCE YOU LEFT I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN A LETTER ADDRESSED TO YOUR DAD FROM YOU...AND NEVER HAVE I SEEN A PICTURE SENT TO HIM FROM YOU.  I REFUSE TO BE PUT IN THE MIDDLE KRYSTINA AND START THE PAIN ALL OVER AGAIN.  WHEN I SHOWED YOUR FATHER THE FIRST LETTER HE WAS QUITE UPSET ABOUT IT BECAUSE NOTHING WAS INCLUDED IN IT FOR HIM.  AND THAT IS WHEN I FOUND OUT HE HADN'T SPOKEN TO YOU IN A WHILE BECAUSE YOUR MOM IS COMING UP WITH EXCUSES.  I WILL NOT TAKE YOUR DADS SIDE NEITHER.  BUT I KNOW HOW HE FEELS WHEN HE CALLS ON SPARE TIME FROM HIS JOB ONLY TO BE TOLD YOU AREN'T THERE OR YOUR UNABLE TO TALK OR EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE.  SO I WROTE TO YOUR MOM TO ASK HER NOT TO SEND ME ANYMORE LETTERS AND SUCH BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO YOUR DADDY AND NOT REALLY ME.  SO I AM SORRY, THAT IS MY OPINION AND I HAVE TO STAY OUT OF ALL THE NONSENSE.  LOVE YOU TRULY AND DEARLY AND I WAIT TO SEE YOU ONE DAY. 


mailed on 3-25-2010



***Well I don't know kinda bad right......but I thought your mom wouldn't accept these letters from me without calling me....when I knew she did and accepted them as gospel that even made me madder at her.  WHY DIDN'T SHE CALL AND YELL AT ME AND LET ME EXPLAIN.......she and I always did things for each other behind everyone's back.......and she knows that I would have had a damn good reason......but again my choice and I made a bad one....you daddy and mommy always fought.....constantly......it was horrible.....just like your daddy always fought with Arielle his new wife.......it was nasty on both sides......your mommy or your father can't deny that without lying.....it was a mess.....your mom deserved to find love.....your father needed to grow up some.........and the rest of us were in the middle.......so we made choices......WRONG CHOICES BUT CHOICES.....


now is this a reason to be madder then hell......yes I think so it is......do I deserve to say "I AM SORRY", yes I do......I have always been there for your mommy .... why can't i be allowed to say I am sorry.....why won't your mom give me that chance after all that she has seen me do for her....... does she not remember how many times I backed her up.......does she not remember that I brought her home after her mom kicked her out.....which now I know that wasn't true..... I opened my home and my heart...... I still call her my daughter-in-law.......well my ex daughter - in - law since I am sure Chad would not like me to refer to her like that......I WANT TO SAY I AM SORRY TO YOU KAYTI........i still don't deserve contact with Krystina.......I know that......but I need to do this....... to be allowed to one day to come to your home town and see you both........and if this is what you want a begging then you have it.......  I AM BEGGING......  

 This is me Krystina asking and begging for forgiveness....... I hope one day you will allow me to say I am sorry to you when you grow up..... I wait for you everyday I am breathing and I am a stupid person sometimes......but I want your to know that I am humble in my mistakes that I make.......I always wanted to be a grandma and I have always loved you............but you must learn that people make mistakes and sometimes they can be big ones......just remember to say "I am sorry" and to accept the "I am sorry's" .....I give you complete permission to make a person suffer......its called for because we are humans........we like to see a person suffer for hurting one's feelings.......but suffering is one thing holding back forgiveness is another.......

I love you both.......I have made my share of mistakes......I don't need to have you here living in this state to love......I always wanted you both to be happy....... that was the main goal of you two leaving is to be happy.....you have found that happiness....and I am ecstatic to see you found it..... I love that you have another daughter by a man that I hope treats you like you deserve Kayti......and I am glad to see you in pictures Krystina happy and healthy.......do I want my son to have a relationship with you that is happy and healthy.....not going to deny that......you always deserved more then what Gary dished out...... but thats me ......I won't push it.....no I don't think I would ....... so no worries there.........BUT I LOVE YOU ......AND WANT TO SAY I AM SORRY.....


love always your grandmother......... 
August 17, 2013 










No comments:

Post a Comment