Translate

Saturday, July 5, 2014

http://www.gofundme.com/8ale2k

WEB SITE          -    http://www.gofundme.com/8ale2k 


CATEGORY                         -      Accidents & Emergencies
SEARCH ZIP CODE           -      32810
TITLE TO LOOK FOR       -      New Roof



Thousands of people have read this blog and I have even had some feedback on people.  Well I am asking you to go to this website and up above is what you can search for.  Please find it in your hearts to take a moment to do this and then help if you can.  It doesn't take much to help a person and I will be forever grateful if you do and can.  But if you can't sharing the situation on Facebook or any media will help I am sure.  And I will still be as grateful as anyone that you cared enough to do this.  If 6880 people donate $1.00 I will have a new roof.  Hurricane Aurthur went by us and it's unfortunate that I am happy when so many others may have suffered.  My house isn't or can't even be insured because of the roof and if a hurricane hits I will lose everything.  Please read and share this and ask anyone to read and share and I want to thank you all for taking the time

Thank you all

No comments:

Post a Comment