Translate

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Krystina L. Tessinari

Dearest Krystina, 



Hello there sweet child. Valentines Day was yesterday and I got my card from your grandfather and he got my card from me. It's funny how its no longer the "profess your love kind of thing" but the "funny" card. We have been together for many years. I don't want to say "to many" because I had hopes that it would be many years to come for us. But sometimes my dear sweet child I wonder. I love your grandfather very very much, and god only knows he loves me too. To be with me and my ass for all the ups and downs you would have to be "in love". I just don't think we will make it the many years I see us in my dreams. Its one of those strange things in life that you always think about a person but wonder if they are thinking of you. I think about that with you, because I know you are always in my thoughts but I am or couldn't be in yours. Memories fade and I don't even know if you still have the picture book I gave you to remember the faces of your life. So things do change and people do come out of love or get to comfortable in love that it's part of a convenience as much as it is anything else in life. 


I don't want to ever feel comfortable that you are out there and not continue to write you letters as long as I am alive. I see that your cousins lost some family members and its a cruel thing in life to lose family. You never know what is around the corner do you? I pray that we don't lose each other to death or anything. Because it would make me sad that I left this life without getting to see you again. Life comes and goes and I am trying to hang on for you. I want to meet you one day and see the young lady you are to become. If it is fate that doesn't allow that then it is fate. But I leave behind the many letters I write to you. I don't know what tomorrow brings but I know this moment brings love from my heart all the way to you and yours. I don't know where life will lead me in the future Krystina, but one day life will bring us together I have to believe in that. Because if I don't then there isn't really much I can look forward to. Your grandfather and I love you and will always remember you with such love and fondness. Even if we aren't together we shared you in our hearts. I love you Krystina and I want you to only know that. 


Love you always and forever

Your Grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment