Translate

Monday, February 24, 2014

Debts Unpaid

  So now we have to work it all out and come to agreements.  My husband has some issues and I have some issues that we do have to iron out.  Like me telling him Jason my middle child, was told to leave and get a life but left us with his $5000.00 owed on the motorcycle.  Something my husband or myself thought he wouldn't do.  So that's two children that owe us at least $5000 a piece.  Which made him a little upset because do you know we wouldn't have to worry about where the money would come from for retirement if we put that money away and not have to have covered two of our children's debts and such.  I am over it with the Gary debt, hoping one day to see money from him.  But I am tired of bitching about it.  Got it all out in the blog that you have all been reading.  But dear dear Jason who was paying on the motorcycle he destroyed decided since he was told to get the hell out and find a life, that he would leave the debt behind.  Cheap shot, and ASSHOLE.  So I told my husband and it has been stewing with him since his trip and he is quite frankly mad about it.  We work hard and my children work hard, so really?  Why can't you just stop, and take care of your things like men.  Lonnie and I have been there for all of you in many ways.  And this is the thanks we get.  So that makes my husband angry and that's the first he has ever really voiced an opinion on a subject like that.  I agree with him, we are paying things off in our own lives to enjoy retirement and he wanted a motorcycle again or a new truck to have it paid off by the time we retire and Jason pulls this crap and puts that all on the back burner.  ASSHOLE.........

  There are other issues and I will get into it more.  We are working it out, and talking and talking.  But it's pretty shitty that my husband doesn't get what he wants for all the years he's worked because my children are not debt conscious when it comes to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment