Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

3 Daughters


  on Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 1:41pm

My fathers name is Louis Crooks and he was in the army when he met my mom in Vietnam.  He loved my mother a great deal and even though he had a daughter with a Okinawan woman, her name was Mimi, he wanted to marry my mom and get us out of Vietnam.  I personally think that my mom didn't want Louis to leave his oldest daughter to rescue her and I so she chose someone else to marry.  And sent him back to his daughter Mimi.  The man she chose raised me as his and I lived as his own, and never would I trade my family for anything.  My mom told me about my biological father and it took me 10 yrs to find him through his sisters, Betty and Louellen.  And they put me in touch with my biological father.  He had another daughter Ruby with the same woman.  They were his family and he did not deny me what so ever in our conversation but he didn't want me to come into a situation that would hurt me.  He made sure I knew he would never hurt me, but his wife didn't know anything about me and he was older and needed her in his life.  And he knew I had a loving family.  But when the time came he was sure my sister(s) would love to meet me.  Well he was half right because one sister has welcomed me, and Mimi the oldest denies me.  Ruby has opened her heart to me in full and that shows what kind of person she is...even going through rough times right now she looks for me for encouraging words and I look for her for encouraging words and we love and support like true sisters.  Louis Crooks came to me in a dream last night and it was amazing, it was like he knew my oldest sister, Mimi, was going to visit him on his web and say things that weren't true.  She likes to speak for the people around her it seems, and even though Louis Crooks passed he still watches out for me and protects me from Mimi, and he wants Ruby and me to stay strong and encourage each other through life.  He knew I had a loving family and wanted to always be around for his own but God had other plans, and even though he sees what is going on he knows his family will come out of it...if you lose one part of a family know there is a back up out there.  So I am Rubie's backup and he was happy to know Ruby welcomed me as I am the gift he wanted for her.  So Ruby if you are reading this our father knew what he was doing and kept me as your backup and I will always be there for him to you....I LOVE YOU... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment