Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Three Sons

Today is October 6, 2015 and I am going to put in a short note about my three boys, well I should say my three men.  I am very very proud of my children.  They have grown in so many ways and have made me proud.  They have grown up from immature young boys to the men they are now.  Lets start with Patrick, who is going to earn his Associate Degree this coming year and is going to continue on with his Bachelors and made straight A's once again, he has been to the high school locally as a student teacher and is planning on doing the same in a elementary school and a middle school.  He doesn't wait around for anyone but goes and gets what he wants.  He has no debts, and because of his grades he is finding all sorts of "free" money to get through school.  Jason is a hard worker and is doing so well at his job.  I do the same job but Jason will always outshine me.  He learns so quickly and my own coach interviewed him without knowing I was his mom, and when he found out he told me how impressed he was with Jason and told the other interviewer Jason would go far with the company.  He is just a nice and perfect man and just needs to find a nice girl that will compliment him and give his mom some grand babies.  Gary is now a chief in a prestigious restaurant, he has come so far.  And they have offered him so many opportunities at other restaurants in so many other states.  I am just proud and wanted to add this blog about my children and know that they have grown up in so many different ways.  Each one finding their way and they may have a little mis-step but who doesn't.  Right now I am PROUD and I am HAPPY.   

No comments:

Post a Comment