Translate

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fighting about Rent and School......

Patrick Birdsong (now I was talking to one of my children about what the other said and he says)....does he not understand that Lonnie and your income makes you both lower middle class and that allows me to have my education for free....and I won't be in debt. But if I found a job and that's part time or full time it makes you both upper middle class and I want to go to college for "free" not struggle and be in debt and not be able to pay my bills unlike him, who can't pay you even what he owes you, and he makes all this money according to him. The only reason he got his education was because he was in a place that he had nothing to do but get his high school completed and that allowed him to make better choices, but he is in debt. If he didn't do what he did I don't think he would have stepped up and finished what he needed to do to have what he wanted (high school diploma). And he is in debt up to his eyeballs and still won't do what is right by you neither so he needs to stop. ***This isn't a fight its reality.

 Gary Tessinari Yeah but ill send the money then what you have a 24 year old that's never paid rent or really anything. Im in debt that's right but to use the excuse to hold parents at a lower income to go to school for free doesn't help there situation at all. All I said is that you guys should be paying rent just like I was
And remember you and I are both high school drop outs. Yeah I learn different then you so it took that long for me but doesn't change the fact that you live in moms house for free like we're done silver spoon feed kids. And this doesn't show that you came to my house and lived for free and never really looked or found a job. You can go to school based on your income too. Single poor parents and people do it all the time. I have debt and ill send mpplm her money, but after whats that make you. Dont be a hypocrite. I have debt and I didn't use mom's income to hold me back. I accepted my debt and just like millions of people will pay it off. You fo nothing but school and play video games so relax on telling me what reality is.



MyLinh McDonald Got to love debates. And the different prospectives. ALL MY CHILDREN are opinionated on this subject....AND I AM SO GLAD THEY ARE...and Still will be proud of EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM....



 MyLinh McDonald Oh and this isn't sucking up I want my children to learn to give their points. ..because I raised them and I figure they know their minds


Patrick Birdsong Name calling is a personal attack, so I'm going to give a rebuttal. I have as much of a right to speak of "reality" as you do with your background, so don't throw the word "hypocrite" as if you are not one. Here is my subjective reality. I am a 24 year old dropout. I also took the advice of my mother and received my GED the same year I was graduating. I'm in school but am in a school field where there is a lot of spontaneity (based on availability) in my schedule to hold a job. Jobs do not support spontaneous schedules. Therefore I do not have a job. For the previous 6 years, I was a dependent. I relied on mom and dad's tax bracket. They made too much money? I was screwed. I get a job to cover it? In the later years I'm screwed and now I'm taxed. I get free money? Does not affect mom and dad in any way. When I was 21, opportunity strikes and mom and dad are not in the best position financially and I had a low paying job at 7-Eleven. I went to school for free for two years. $0 out of pocket, purely supported by the government (thanks, I guess). I'm not in debt. Now I'm 24. I'm an independent now. Any single dollar I make that is not given to me affects what I receive in return. I am comfortable doing what I am doing. Am I coddled for living with my parents during college for free? Sure, if you believe that other college students are coddled the same way because they cannot afford room & board, textbooks ($250 each), cars, tuition, and student loans. I'm being spoon-fed? I have straight A's and now a 3.5 GPA cumulative. I work to get these grades. I'm earning this money and am saving as much as I can. I'm making the responsible decisions of not going too far in over my head because I know I will not be able to handle it all at once. I chose not to be at the mercy of capitalism. I did not get a car when I was 16. So I did not get a license. Had no car payment and insurance. I did not go out all the time and spend ridiculous amount of money every time. I did not get my parents to co-sign for me and ruin their credit. Unfortunately for you, I took the advice of our parents and was rewarded with free rent while I go to school -and- I do chores. I actually spend time with our parents and have decent conversations without needing something from them. I never received achievements or have milestones at jobs regardless of my job performance to easily land a "professional" job with a "fluffy" resume. I am not "handsome", "outspoken", or "over-confident" by modern standards to positively influence a job interview. I am "lazy" because I like to relax in my downtime. I did live for free in your house. I ate your leftovers (unless you "treated" me to a meal). I did not bust my ass to find a job. I don't want to spend half a day filling out applications/running around town. I'm sure you would not either. You hesitantly offered me resources to find a job. I tried. I even went on Craigslist against better judgement. I received phone calls months after I had already left the state for a job opportunity. I don't like talking about my failings. You love boasting about your accomplishments. How much money you make. How far you've come. What you do for a living. What possibilities that are within your reach being in the position you are in. How high your goals are. I am a student. I see four years in the future. I get my diploma and look for a job. Everything is up to what I do within these four years. I'm keeping my head up and charging in to the present. Your head is in the future. You dumped responsibilities on me the entire time I was there even if you felt like that was not the case. It was not a lot, but it was daily. That builds up. I made dishes? I cleaned them. I have a personal bathroom? I'm not going to clean it everyday or every week. Two weeks was where things would begin to show because I did not use it daily. The house is a mess? ~95% of the time I had nothing to do with it and if I did, I helped. Was your bathroom clean? No. Does your house get more messy after you leave? No. I constantly received the "you are not forced to do it, but it would be nice if you did" speech when house cleaning was brought up. It really means "clean our mess or it would negatively affect our perception of you". I don't bother anyone. I do my part. You both acted like I was jaded. I fully appreciated what you both did for me and made an effort that was never seen. It was fine. I kept quiet. I thought positively for the most part and really wanted to stay and be able to grow outside of Florida. I got denied by both sides of the family. You and your wife took everything at face value and then exacerbated it. You saw me around the house? "He has not left the house all day". You see me on the computer? "He's been playing games all day". You see the house as a mess "Why did he leave the house messy?" The dogs pooped? "He didn't walk the dogs at all". I respect you as a chef, but I constantly struggle respecting you as my brother and even more as a fellow person when you show such little integrity.


Gary Tessinari I dont need or care about your respect. Your a basic child who knows nothing of reality. You sit and plug your computer in to mons house with out a single care of where the electricity comes from. You sat in my jouse and did nothing for a year and sweetheart I never pushed you to do a damn thing. Your a child a grown child that lives in a house I paid rent gor since I was 16. Bitched complained paid still. You taking advantage of the situation isnt the issue. You coming from that woman and that man and still after 24 years you still dont appreciate a hard days work. I know they bitch about me im the black sheep and fuck it I could care less. I got my strength my rage and my fire from my mom where's yours diva. How does it feel to have a car but never really work for it. Got a fb must have a computer whats it like not paying electricity. Yeah I could've sat at home and went to school for free, but mom would still have wanted that rent. And she would have got it. Cuz I dont know how a man that watched our dad eat his dinners out of the microwave between three jobs and climbed out of a cunt of a cunt that broke her back doing god knows what to make sure her children had everything can sit in a house eat, sleep shit and not think a single moment about where it comes from. you dont think they bitch about you. You games, your lazy ways well they do. I've just accepted my role. Your lazy and dont have the heart to be cut from such blue collar workers. And as far  as your looks baby Caitlyn Jenner dont bring bullshit to this conversation. Aww you arent handsome or outspoken. Our have a fluffy resume. Aww cry my a huge fuckin river. I have a resume built on the foundation of what those parentd you talk too instilled in me. Ouch so personal. Yeah ive worked abd have a work history, and held a job lobg enough to get promoted. I dont want to fill out applications half a day and be chasing a job and I quote. How can you even call yourself a birdsong or a McDonald. I dont need your respect keep save it for someone who cares. Im going to go into my big as dirty house, kiss my kid and wife a prepare for another hard day at work. You plug into your virtual world and get lost. I dont need your respect, cause in the end the scumbag of that family still paid rent. You just enjoy that car, that food, that education, the clothes etc... but I envy you for one thing you got mom not to charge you rent. Mom your 3500 is on its way. I hope you enjoy the roof you guys are going to build.


 MyLinh McDonald Patrick doesn't own the car...and how dare you Gary...really Caitlyn Jenner...and paying me at 16 sometimes I wonder if your memory even works....18 dear heart....you lived in my home with Kayti and was paying the car you wanted not me for rent ....at 16...and using derogatory remarks about Patrick and his sexuality....low blow...you better get in here and read what you wrote again....and think of a better way to put your opinions son...


MyLinh McDonald did I just say I am proud of you voicing your opinion....I hope you read this and you are ashamed...and hell yeah i complained about each one of you....you every year I told you to do your taxes and you didn't that is why you owe 10,000 to the IRS....i told you you can't spend those credit cards like you do or your going to end up like me...hell I said that to Jason and he didn't listen ...ONLY Patrick did....I told you when you moved out and with your friends don't do nothing stupid and you almost ended up in prison.....I told you that you shouldn't treat Kayti so bad, look where that got you....I told Patrick to figure it out and he took a minute but he did...I yell at Patrick and Jason all the time for being on their computers all the time...a lot less now because they are actually listening FINALLY....and one is in college about to get his associate and the other goes out with friends now.....I told you to move out and look where you are at now....FUCK YEAH I yelled screamed BITCHED .... but damn Gary you have never made a mom so sad in all her life....


***THIS IS HOW WE FIGHT DIRTY AND NASTY.....IT GOES FROM A DISAGREEMENT ABOUT RENT AND SCHOOL TO THIS....and I have to say this is the true family.... got to love them as much as you hate them sometimes...and I really think Gary's second response is totally NASTY AND MEAN....but Patrick says that is what he expected out of him.  I have to say Patrick actually made me look up the word "Jade".   I love my sons and I expected it to get nasty but damn how nasty did it need to get.





 







































































































































 










 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment