Translate

Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Fathers Rights Movement

Duane Niersmann Been happening for many decades and it needs to Stop!!!

Robert Alexander Willoughby Parental alienation is child abuse and an infringement of a childs and fathers human rights!!

Cherish Lea We all can make a difference one united voice! One common cause. No parent should be allinated from their children or step children.

 Mike Lindsey People need to quit useing there kids as leverage only thing they are doing iius hurting the kids

Naomi Louie Omg breaks my heart reading some of these posts cry emoticon i gave my childrens father weekend visits from the beginning and recently switched to me having weekends so he could have more time with them,

     I have to applaud this.  I gave my ex husband 24-7 with his children he chose not to see them because of a girlfriend that didn't want them around.  But the dads out there that are in this situation I understand because not all woman are like me.  I wish you all the luck in the world and I wish this wasn't happening more then not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment