Translate

Monday, September 7, 2015

Kim Davis

To Kim Davis (the clerk in Kentucky)

I believe in what I believe and you believe in what you do. I can stand behind your right to stand up for what you believe, I truly can, because you have that right and the freedom to do so. You have every right to do so under gods name if you see fit. And in your belief you may spend time in jail for those beliefs that takes guts. You have guts and I admire that. I believe that EVERYONE that wants to be married should and I believe in gay rights and so on and so on. But I give you thumbs up for believing in what you believe and taking the consequences, EVERYONE believes in different things and even though I don't believe in what you are doing I have to say good luck in your stance on your beliefs.

MyLinh McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment