Translate

Sunday, August 2, 2015

BFF Never End

Do you think its ironic that friendships can go through trials and tribulations and survive.  What is funny is that Marie and I are meant to be friends no matter what.  Oh we are both stubborn and crazy.   Our lives are a never ending drama fest.  And damn when we fight we both are to bull headed to say, "okay lets agree to disagree" and move on from there.  But our friendship is important to the both of us.  This week we kinda just picked up the phone and talked and I went over there last night for 5 hours and we visited and caught up with our crazy lives.  Just picked it up from where we left off because that is what a friendship is meant to do if it is meant to be a friendship.

How can I stay mad at my crazy Puerto Rican for long.  I missed her and her life and I miss sharing my life with my girlfriend.  Who can live without a BFF for long.  I have for many many years after that crap with the Vegas move.  And it was many years lost, and yes I still am innocent of all the charges but even if Marie still believes it, it is her prerogative to do that.  Just like its Kayti's right to be mad for the rest of her life.  I don't like it but yeah I will have my chance with my granddaughter one day and Kayti may have a lot more explaining to do.  Because if Krystina choices to find her father and his family I wonder if Kayti is strong enough to walk away from her daughter as she is holding that grudge mighty tight.  I am kinda off the topic, I was talking about Marie and I wasn't I.  Well things are back to being good and I am extremely happy and as I hope she is happy with me.  My blog probably got her a little peeved to but hell I am just me.

So everyone that was cheering us on and those of you that tried to turn me against Marie, (Lia Kral), can pretty much know that Marie and I are meant to have our disagreements but we come out stronger in the end....  




  

No comments:

Post a Comment