Translate

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Krystina L. Tessinari

Hi there Krystina,

I haven't written for a minute have I.  I am holding two jobs right now and even though I think about you and I do because of the many pictures I get of you and you are in my prayers everyday I just haven't had a chance to write you.  I make Titan a photo album with pictures I get of him and I added a picture or two of you so he will know what his older step sister looks like.  I have printed pictures of you for your great grandmother, which I actually had a good time with the other day.

Your dad hasn't told me he has received any more letters from you.  He isn't much of a writer, but hell when he puts his mind to it, it all flows from the heart.  I know you are probably thinking about him a little more often then others around you would like.  I wonder if there is someone in your life you can talk to about your thoughts honestly, because I know you are of his blood which my blood runs through him and you are going to seek us out one day.  I told your father recently that he better be prepared because if Kayti can hold a grudge this long what will happen when Krystina comes looking for you and cuts Krystina off.  I would hope that doesn't happen but as many years as she can do this for you never know.  He is well prepared, and so am I young Krystina. 

It's all a waiting game for this side of the family.  But you are well worth the wait.  Only when we make it in the grave will the waiting be over.  I have a big weekend next week because I am taking my friends kids out for school clothes shopping.  Sara Braggs is a friend of your dad's and her mom was a friend of mine.  Sara's mom passed many years ago and Sara well she is in prison and when I finally got into contact with her and such she asked me to watch out for her kids as much as I can.  I am out of respect for Rose, her mom, Sara used to come over to my house and was your dads playmate when they were young.  People make mistakes, now if you make the mistake knowing you meant malice that is on you, but she truly needs to pay for her mistake but I can at least take an interest for Sara's children and give them just a little more then they may have. 

Well I just wanted you to know that I love you and you are never far from my heart.  You are the most beautiful girl I know.  School is about to begin again and you from what I understand a super student.  Be good and look at those stars and know that they shine for you and the happy thoughts I try so hard to send your way.  Love you always.

Your grandmother,
MyLinh McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment