Translate

Friday, May 29, 2015

Krystina Lucille Tessinari

Dearest Krystina,

I LOVE YOU.  You just don't know how much I love you.  I can not wait till you can follow your own heart and your own mind.  You have your dads and my blood running through you and you are going to be a seeker of truth, I know it.  Be brave my dear granddaughter and keep your dreams because they are important dreams, you are important and never allow anyone to tell you different.  When anyone tries to rein you in, your blood will tell you there is so much more out there and you will look for the answers.  Some of the truth you will not like, and some of the lies will make more sense to you.  You have to make up your own mind, because that is what a mind is for, to think to dream, to accomplish.  You see I have dreams and I believe dreams carry to the person that you dream of.  That person may have the same dreams and not know what they mean but the thing is this, there is always that pull and you will be pulled.  Do you realize all the people out there that are watching over you, people you have no idea or would think would be rooting for you and the time you grow up, where you can be the truest of the true to yourself and won't have to answer to anyone.

You may have to rein yourself in because you are so trying to please people but you will learn that you have to please yourself first in order to make you happy and the hell with people.  Your getting closer  everyday, you are getting closer and I love you.  I CAN NOT WAIT.  I know this has been the longest wait of my lifetime.  But if Grandpa Lonnie's son can find him after the many years his mother hid him, I have great hope for you.  Because no child can not wonder about family.  I went through it, Grandpa Lonnie went through it and so many others you have no idea.  But they have ALL found where they come from and their family and I will wait right here for you.  ALWAYS.

So you may not know what this letter means when you read it.  But if you read this and sit with your eyes close, you will hear me whispering in the wind that you are loved and always have been.  No one can erase where they come from.  Cherish yourself above all else.  Because you are living the one life you have and I look forward to seeing how you do one day.

Love you always,
Grandma 

No comments:

Post a Comment