Translate

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas to my grandchildren

Dearest Krystina and Titan Rey

   The most beautiful Christmas is having family be there to open presents under the Christmas tree.  To watch the delight come over the young when they get something they wanted.  Santa and his reindeer's flying all over to world to all the boys and girls that have been good.

  The big dinner around the table that only can fit in the living room.  The smells coming from the kitchen from an all nighter.  And watching the food being enjoyed by all.  So my grandchildren are in different states with their own family, and I can close my eyes and see it all play out in my head.  Never will one moment be missed as long as I have my imagination.  I love you both, and think of you often.  I get the pics from Titan but I miss the pics of Krystina.  But that's okay I can still close my eyes and see the both of you.  HAVE THE MOST PRECIOUS AND WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS MY TWO VERY VERY SPECIAL GRANDCHILDREN.  May all your wishes come true.  May you both feel the love a grandmother and grandfather. 

Love you always and forever,
Grandma and Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment