Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Maritza Wehmann

Dear Friend

  It takes a balancing act to have friends and I guess my balance was off.  I shared secrets with you and you shared secrets with me.  We were once again friends.  But not enough to weather a storm.  The perfect storm hit and it was called Hurricane Birthday Party.  It's strange how things can change overnight.  I take my responsibilities on what happened.  Yet I am proud to have had a hand in bringing your daughters all under one roof for you.  And that you got to see your grandson in person.

  I was hurt and I had true enough feelings to know that the pain hurt very much.  But with another friends help I found that I had a hand in my feelings being hurt.  I didn't listen very well.  I am blogging about this my friend and will  blog about this many years to come because that's what I do.  I have regrets in my part and you might have regrets in your part.  You were a special friend to me.  I listened to all your escapades and you listened to mine.  We never had any judgements for each other no matter if it was right or wrong.  Yet you didn't understand how I can be hurt?  It strange that I can understand how you can be hurt but you can't understand how I could have been hurt.  So you have your feelings hurt now because I posted my feelings about the matter.  Well I can't be my true self without feelings.  Boy do I try to lay them all out.  Its  good that with all the trouble in the past your family has gone through with each other that you ended up having that birthday party and trip to Disney with everyone.  Sorry you thought it was a military action when it came to my party for you.  Hell it wasn't even just my plan, because your sister Lynette and Mary had a hand in planning it with me for months.  But I understand the military thing.  Looked like a army invaded your home.  But we were always welcomed so I didn't think anything of it to put us all together for your birthday.  If that is how you felt though I acknowledge that to the fullest.

  Good luck on your new home.  You deserve to have it.  No one is more happier then I am for you.  I am glad to see your family closing ranks around you.  And you never thought they would.  One day my family will come together also.  If its me or a friend that sets it off and gets it done maybe I will have my own perfect storm to weather.  Wouldn't that be nice.  I could go through the same thing and get paid back.  You would love to hear about that one day.  Well I will miss your escapades and you will miss my non sex life I am sure.  Get a good laugh at this one day.  Take those pictures you always wanted.  And try to enjoy life.  Its to short not to.  No matter what kind of problems I am having life must go on.  For better or for worst.

MM



****It is April 4, 2014 and I have to say we did weather the storm.  It's funny how something said could be taken the wrong way.  Between Marie not texting a message the right way and misunderstanding, it could have ruined a friendship.  But we got together weeks after this and did make up.  Thats important to me that two people can sit down and get what was meant to be said out, because its just one of those things when you don't get what you mean out.  It's read the wrong way and you never meant it to be interpreted that way.  So feelings get hurt and you lose something precious in life.  But I love my friend and she loves me and I have no doubt that this could happen again but we have made promises.  If this ever happens we spend 3 days at the max pissed off and come together to talk it out.  Because its important to us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment